Archived
#245486 by PetarA
Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 pm
Greetings, Mr Devin...
I am very new to your music...and, strangely, here i am already...
Why...?

Well, for a very simple reason...
A very good friend of mine, Marko Zecevic, who's musical taste i do respect very much, and who is a great fan of Yours, while was listening to one of my instrumental tracks, AlT, told me that I SIMPLY H A V E T O ask Y O U to sing over it, cause he finds that Your vocal would fit PERFECTLY...!
After listening some of Your material, i am fully aware why he thinks that way...!

So, here i am, with all the possibilities of a modern technology/communications, asking You humbly to have a listen at it, and share your impression...?

youtube link to the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCYbn6ZO99I

Sincerely Thank You ...!

Kind regards,
Petar Alargic

ps;
since mp3 extension attachment is not allowed, besides REPLACEed youtube link,
the track can be heard at the following link (track name is AlT):
http://www.myspace.com/petaralargic
Last edited by PetarA on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
#245504 by Biert
Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:21 am
We used to have a FAQ that clearly stated "NO" to such questions.
#245516 by swervedriver
Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 pm
You might want to approach Mike Patton as well, y'know in the highly unlikely event Dev says no.

[/sarcasm]
#247456 by Octillus
Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm
I don't want to sound like an elitist or anything, but you must be a fan of Dev's right? At least if you want him to do vocals for you you must at least like/respect him as an artist to ask a question like that. Well, since you like him, you should know that Dev doesn't really guest for anyone. It's not like a snob thing or anything, he just prefers to sing over his own material.

Good luck with your track, though. There's a lot of cool singers online if you just look :)
#248412 by AppleQueso
Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 pm
Octillus wrote:I don't want to sound like an elitist or anything, but you must be a fan of Dev's right? At least if you want him to do vocals for you you must at least like/respect him as an artist to ask a question like that. Well, since you like him, you should know that Dev doesn't really guest for anyone. It's not like a snob thing or anything, he just prefers to sing over his own material.

Good luck with your track, though. There's a lot of cool singers online if you just look :)

He sang for James Murphy and has done guest guitar tracks for a lot of guys.