Speak your own language here...

#59341 by mo
Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:18 am
yeah man it really bites
I've never seen him live but I've always been a fan of his work. He's a damn good guitarist. So much fat metal guitar in one band with only one guitarist.

Its a damn shame...

#59524 by DimeWeed
Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:41 pm
yeah that's a big loss to music - dime was a riffing genius.

So now the festival Season rolls around - Big day out looks pretty good, with SOAD, and Slipknot

#60457 by Coma Divine
Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:26 pm
So how's the summer weather going for all you blokes thus far? We had a shitheap of thunderstorms last week, and very humid. Rainfall is better than the last few years so no drought down here by the looks.

You Sydney guys - what did the temp, actually reach that day a coupla weeks ago when they forecast 42C? I couldn't believe that. I don't recall it getting that hot in Sydney generally, let alone in NOVEMBER. :shock:

We've had a lot of Sydney-type rain here, ie. BIG raindrops, drenched in 30 seconds, that kinda thing. The odd flood (g'day Adrian :wink: ) and I see 2 people drowned near Orange as well.

:( My birthplace actually.

And Perth/Adelaide people. Hot as hot can get! Except perhaps Venus... I love those places in Summer. Brutal shit. Anyway, enjoy the down under festive season all, and watch out for Mr. Melanoma.

SLURP SLEEP SLORP! or whatever it is... :P

Dave.

#60460 by DimeWeed
Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:39 pm
Out west is got up to 42.1 in that day (allegedly) - In north sydney it got to about 38.

A couple of days ago rain was comnig past sideways, with some large hail mixed in - that moved through pretty bloody fast, and it was nice and sunny after - although some areas were now flooded.

Drought - Flood - can't win

#60463 by mo
Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:44 pm
DimeWeed wrote:Out west is got up to 42.1 in that day (allegedly) - In north sydney it got to about 38.

A couple of days ago rain was comnig past sideways, with some large hail mixed in - that moved through pretty bloody fast, and it was nice and sunny after - although some areas were now flooded.

Drought - Flood - can't win

My friend knows this dude who is putting a documentary together, suggesting that the powers that be are actually controlling the weather. Basically there are ways to stop rain, why would they stop rain with all the droughts you ask? To introduce new water regulations which means more cash for them. It sounds crazy but to be honest, this guy has dug up some really interesting, eye opening shit.

http://www.poisonplanes.com

There's something really wrong with the weather, its just isnt normal, we've fucked this planet for too long

#62462 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:29 am
Woah! Coma your from Australia!? When did that happen?

You should all come to Canada... its not cold, i swear...

#62521 by Coma Divine
Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:50 pm
:shock:

Ah, it happened at 10:08am AEST Wednesday March 25th 1964 actually...
Where did you think I was from?

There should be a wee clue to my location somewhere

around

here
<------------

:lol:

#62532 by mo
Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:13 pm
Coma Divine wrote:MERRY FAAARKIN' CHRISSIE YA DRONGOES!!

thats a big fuckin missile toe... I'd expect an orgy under that bloody thing...

do I bring out the aussie more when I post in this section?
Fucken oath!!

#64904 by Abe The Cop
Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:57 am
Love this sun we're getting. Although i'm now as black as ernie dingos ass.

#68932 by mo
Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:38 pm
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL!!

RESPECT THE AUSTRALIA!!

#68940 by Coma Divine
Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:12 pm
HAPPY OZ DAY!!

"Australians all let us rejoice
for we are young and free..."

Something else after that... :wink:

God mo, you mentioned Vegemite in the SYL forum and I was instantly hungry. :lol:

Had me brekkie now. (burp)

#68946 by Jim Fear
Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:32 pm
Psycroptic! :guitar:
Damn kiwis invading the room.. :twisted: :D :wink:

#68950 by mo
Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:49 pm
People often conveniently forget the 2nd verse because of a particular line.

"...those who come from across the seas, we've boundless plains to share"

I may have fucked it but you get the picture... Where's that one JOHNNY!

#68952 by Ninja Butterfly
Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:03 pm
Oh happy day :)

From a POHM