Speak your own language here...

#68968 by mo
Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:14 pm
Ninja Butterfly wrote:Oh happy day :)

From a POHM

I was under the impression that it was taken from POME (prisoner of mother england).
hmm...

#69017 by mo
Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:39 am
Lousy Australian education system.

So did everyone enjoy their Australia day? Franz Ferdinand got in @ #1 on the JJJ top 100. Next year, we have to get SYL on there. It shouldn't take much to get the forum in on it. Sadly there was no metal whatsoever this year.

#69018 by mo
Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:19 am
Coma Divine wrote:Prisoner Of His Majesty. :)

It makes so much more sense. I always wondered whenever anyone told me that why you'd get 'pom' from POME, wouldn't that be like 'home'?

#69087 by Coma Divine
Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:46 am
Yeah! "Ya POMEy so-and-so!!" :?
Doesn't have the same impact...

Actually my Oz Day wasn't bad until I got home and discovered what the weather had done. Dunno if you saw it on the news, but we had just over 125mm of rain in 4 hours here in Geelong.

Lightning had almost blown one of my big apple trees apart and water got into my house wiring and shorted out all the lights.

Ah, summer... :wink:

#69161 by Coma Divine
Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:16 pm
I've seen that. Adrian showed me it the other week.
To tell ya the truth - some days I dunno what to believe anymore.
Nothing would surprise me... :sad:

#69709 by DimeWeed
Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:38 pm
Gee - that was a good move having greg norman in Hewitt's box.

Chokers, the both of them.

#69981 by rezlamech
Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:33 pm
Greeting from sunny hellburn, where it really fucking cold and the only ray of sunshine for the last couple of days is the fact that JB in the city has half a dozen copies of the Terria Korean edition in stock! $50 Expensive?

#70008 by mo
Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:42 am
Coma Divine wrote:I've seen that. Adrian showed me it the other week.
To tell ya the truth - some days I dunno what to believe anymore.
Nothing would surprise me... :sad:

I saw a vid about chemtrails in the states and in comparison, they're getting sprayed about 10 times as much.

Apparently its aluminumoxide and other highly reflective particles to reflect sunlight to control global warming. However, aluminumoxide is linked to alzheimers and osteoperosis.

Its weird because I've watched some of the spraying and only shortly after, there's a sky filled with clouds. Even when I was young I couldn't understand why these planes would draw lines in the sky. Why?

#76681 by CardDinour
Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:56 am
this thread rocks :D

i never realise how stupid some of these things sound :lol:

#76687 by mo
Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:48 am
Too right.