A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#294436 by A-Daamage
Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Hey, guys. For those of you who may not know, a few years ago one of our wonderful moderators, Blazingmonga, put together a fantastic compilation of music by musicians from this very forum who are all inspired by Dev's amazing music. It was called the "HevyDevy All Stars Project" (view the thread: http://www.hevydevyforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4541). There was some serious talent on display for this project, my favorite being, "October" by Suicide Safari.

My entry for the project was a track called, "Adrift" for my band, Dreamwalker. I figured I would include an easy way to listen to it, via YouTube. I was very honored to be a part of this magnificent project.

[youtube]7PGursPZLH0[/youtube]
#296659 by A-Daamage
Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm
BrunoN wrote:Have a six year old late "that's neat". Simple but effective.

/off to listen to Hevydevy allstars

Thanks. I had to write, engineer, perform, record, mix, and master it all in two frenetic nights while in college. I entered the studio with only the melody in my head, which thankfully I was able to flesh out into this piece. Full disclosure: the main guitar line is directly inspired by a chord off of Project EKO.
#296673 by BrunoN
Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 am
And it has some Ki vibe years before Ki!

Two nights is impressive, I wish I could get shit done that fast. It's weeks of dicking around in Reaper to complete anything for me. I blame too advanced technology giving to much space for dicking around.
#300848 by Blazingmonga
Fri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm
Hai!

Fondly remember all this. Need to dust off my HDAS disc and give it a spin.

We will come back to all this again one day. I promise! But dont make me promise a timescale, as I will only fail to meet it :)
#301173 by A-Daamage
Tue May 08, 2012 9:09 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:Hai!

Fondly remember all this. Need to dust off my HDAS disc and give it a spin.

We will come back to all this again one day. I promise! But dont make me promise a timescale, as I will only fail to meet it :)

Ha! No need to explain time scales to me; I'm still trying to build my home studio in order to record the album for which I would still be very honored to include your artwork. I'm pushing really hard to finish the studio this year (who needs to eat when there's metals to be made?).

In the meantime, there is a bit of artwork I've done for my brothers in metal in the Portland, OR band, Stonecreep that can be viewed on my site.

If only money weren't a concern....
#301175 by BrunoN
Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:We will come back to all this again one day. I promise! But dont make me promise a timescale, as I will only fail to meet it :)

I'll be here, combing my white beard and scaring woodpeckers away from my guitar.