A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#294591 by CutManMetal
Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm
I want you guys to sing on a new song on my band's new album. There's a bit where crowd vocals are happening, and I am collecting voices. If you can
record yourself singing along to this track, I will include you, no matter who you are or what you sound like- it's a crowd, diversity, like at a concert.
And the lyrics are simple:

"All we want is to belong"

Just sing that over and over into your mic. Download link below.

http://soundcloud.com/arrested-decay/judgmental-crowd-vocals

Then send to this email: CharlotteCoolhorn@gmail.com

NOTE: I can't use your recording if I can hear the track in the background, or if there's a noise like a dog barking or anything.
#295234 by swervedriver
Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:14 am
I don't have the facilities to record vocals, other than a crappy built-in laptop microphone. I'd suggest just getting a bunch of willing friends together, supply them with a few beer kegs, and after some time just put them all in front of your microphone(s). :)
#295255 by CutManMetal
Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm
Oh, I technically have enough people for this, I just thought I'd collect even more and it'd be cool if I had some of you guys. XD I'll be recording ten more people for it, soon. And then I have two more lined up after that.

This collab will come about. This song is coming out in a month or two as my next "single". Also, again, you don't have to be able to hold a tune. Shout like you're at a concert. And a shitty laptop mic would be fine.

But, hey, I just thought I'd give it a try. It's cool you guys. *thumbs up*
#301017 by Blazingmonga
Sun May 06, 2012 1:55 pm
BrunoN wrote:Don't hold your breath. We have a collab project here that started in sixties and isn't completed yet. Also, singing is serious bizns - personally, I can't even talk in tune.

My collab project is the original neglected collab project!