A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#314904 by Sudden Fire
Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 am
Where do I start? I got into Devin Townsend and SYL back in high school (03-05). City tore my brain in half. I had never imagined such gorgeous power. Ever since then, I went through many phases towards a metal project of my own. No matter what I did, I couldn't stray from the atmospheric feel. Eventually I came to what I write these days which I'm not sure how to exactly categorize. I recently started a new CD just before I was arrested over some ridiculous lie and now I have to pick up from where I was which might take a minute. I lost a lot of work and so on and so on. Nobody cares. Here's the link: https://soundcloud.com/sudden-fire/sets ... se-oneiric

Wild - My favorite piece. Totally unfinished as the first 3 are.
Chameleon - Heavier.
Rivera - Almost done, needs a resing and some acoustic guitar work.

The rest are from the previous CD of mine which I need to revamp. Point being, I would love some opinions and such. I'm not the best singer but then again, I never had the right environment to open up and belt it out. Always in apartments and family homes and such where it's awkward to do what I do. I'll shutup now :)

Thank you DT for everything.

P.S. I've been told you might need a SoundCloud account to use the site but I don't believe it. If so, it'd be cool if you made one just to hear me out.