A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#321697 by mEh!
Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:09 pm
Hey guys, loong time no see!
I've been obsessively working on this thing for the last 2,5 years now (with a total of around 6000 audioclips in the project files ^^) called Alchemist Hans Blomberg. It's a musical about an alchemist who seeks to gain eternal life, but as trouble gets in his way he must travel across the galaxy with his friends to find the fountain of youth..
Keep an ear out for a special guest in the song 'crawling'.. :) Lettuce is also guesting in 'Cake'!
Enjoy! Download links in the video description.

youtube stream video of the album and when it's sent up into space


music video for "Time for Distance!" I made a while ago.


My bandcamp
http://bismuthproject.bandcamp.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/BismuthProject

Take care guys!
#321724 by Blazingmonga
Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:30 pm
Blasting this out my TV (via Youtube, via Chromecast...).

Really enjoying it so far! I sense a lot of Devin/Ziltoid influence, in the most wonderful way. I love the narration.

It's clearly bonkers. I like Bonkers.
#321737 by mEh!
Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:30 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:Blasting this out my TV (via Youtube, via Chromecast...).

Really enjoying it so far! I sense a lot of Devin/Ziltoid influence, in the most wonderful way. I love the narration.

It's clearly bonkers. I like Bonkers.


Thank you! :D
#321741 by swervedriver
Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:13 am
Just listened to Time Of Distance, sounds nice! I'll try and squeeze the rest of the album in somewhere in my office playlist. :)
#321743 by mEh!
Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 am
swervedriver wrote:Just listened to Time Of Distance, sounds nice! I'll try and squeeze the rest of the album in somewhere in my office playlist. :)


cool! :D As it is a musical it kind of demands it's time. Hope it get it's place for you! :)
#321744 by JuZ
Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:36 am
I'll be hoping for a listen tomorrow :)
#321819 by Octillus
Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:23 am
Very cool Adrian - I remember hearing about this for a while.

What's the story about the weather balloon? My girlfriend and I thought it made the whole thing a pretty interesting art piece.
#321820 by mEh!
Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:01 am
Octillus wrote:Very cool Adrian - I remember hearing about this for a while.

What's the story about the weather balloon? My girlfriend and I thought it made the whole thing a pretty interesting art piece.


Thanks man :)
I found the community of people who were doing this thing on youtube and couldn't resist the idea of "making a weird album about space and stuff" and sending it to space. :lol: Then it hit me that I could play the video backwards so it would look like I was catching it. So it's not an artsy thing more then something I did just because I could. And I like to play with the idea of that the music physically has been to near-space. Does something to the vibe I think. :)
#321821 by Octillus
Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:25 pm
mEh! wrote:
Octillus wrote:Very cool Adrian - I remember hearing about this for a while.

What's the story about the weather balloon? My girlfriend and I thought it made the whole thing a pretty interesting art piece.


Thanks man :)
I found the community of people who were doing this thing on youtube and couldn't resist the idea of "making a weird album about space and stuff" and sending it to space. :lol: Then it hit me that I could play the video backwards so it would look like I was catching it. So it's not an artsy thing more then something I did just because I could. And I like to play with the idea of that the music physically has been to near-space. Does something to the vibe I think. :)

The entire effect works - given the subject matter. SHUSH it was art :)
#321834 by mEh!
Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:35 pm
Octillus wrote: The entire effect works - given the subject matter. SHUSH it was art :)


:D I guess I'm artsy now. I need a hat.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests