A place to share your own music and creative projects.

#54150 by fragility
Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:41 pm
haha, no probs, thanks for making some killer music! (is a dudette)

#58219 by Guest
Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:17 pm
Thanks dudette (sorry 'bout the " dude "). I would have never imagined someone would mention that one in the HDR forums LOL :)
I have to assume that you saw my unholy priest pic and I apologize about it. Never willing to shock dudettes...

#59256 by BLOYD
Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:59 pm
Great sounding songs...the site looks awsome too. Don't feel bad about using the forum as self promo...I've already found info about some great bands out there...

#68682 by fragility
Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:51 am
Woohoo!! March 25th - where can we order?

#68835 by Velvet
Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:16 am
Really g-o-o-d work!

Can I write a couple of words?

I think Geoff did one of the best things I've seen in my life with this forum. In other forums (I won't say which ones) if you try to post a message to let other people know about your band and read some comments, they scream to you "SPAM" and delete your message or edit it with offensive words. How can it be considered spam? I'm not selling *spam* or other shit, I'm talking about music!!! If those forums are only to talk about that super famous crappy band and nothing else, so fuck yourself and your superstar ego!:evil: :evil: Here at least I feel free to write what I want and I'm sure I'll find clever and friendly people who will chat with me. Thank you all guys!! :D