A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#61963 by mo
Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:40 am
Tuesday night, 4th of January @ the annandale hotel.

Way Of The Extreme
The Darker Half
Isgahaat

and maybe one more... They're leaving it up to me.

STOKED

#62437 by mo
Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:47 am
The Darker Half
Way Of The Extreme (+ soloist while we set up)
Isgahaat
Transfix

#62483 by Woocifer
Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:21 pm
what the heck does isghaat stand for? hahahaha

Hey I'll be there..........hahahahaha whatever other side of the world ;) Have a good show none the less! :)

#62527 by mo
Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:00 pm
Woocifer wrote:what the heck does isghaat stand for? hahahaha

Hey I'll be there..........hahahahaha whatever other side of the world ;) Have a good show none the less! :)

Isgahaat is my drummer's other band... I asked him the same thing, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I dunno, we just made it up" They're all young bastards too, my drummer is 15.

In fact, most of the musicians are under age and we're playing a licensed venue. Dude if you come, since you're coming from Cananda, I'll get you in as my guest.

#63728 by Yok
Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:33 pm
I'll go if I don't have to pay, I'm not stingy I really just have no money...

#63733 by mo
Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:34 am
Yok wrote:I'll go if I don't have to pay, I'm not stingy I really just have no money...

That would be cool but I've already maxed the guest list.

Scrape up some cash and come to the tsunami relief gig we're doing with Dungeon, The Darker Half, Isgahaat and maybe more. All proceeds to go to tsunami relief.

As soon as I confirm details I'll let you know.

#64208 by RabaFlab Rab
Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:57 am
Congrats yo playing shows is fucking awsome i just opened for macabre on new years eve in toronto such a good good time

#64302 by mo
Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:26 pm
RabaFlab Rab wrote:Congrats yo playing shows is fucking awsome i just opened for macabre on new years eve in toronto such a good good time

Well it was last night........ God that was fun.

Transfix was fucking awesome. The singer could do with a little work but he's quite young. They're like, almost a black metal version of dream theater (without the vast quantities of talent, but talented non-theless). The band's members all attend the Australian Institute of Music.

Then there was Isgahaat. Sadly, due to the health reasons the bassist could not attend. They managed to get a bassist last minute and he learnt the songs in one day, not that they're shit, this guy is damn good. Anyway, Isgahaat is like... melodic/death metal. Also a very young band, none of them are even over 18. They did very well...

Then there was us. I'll be honest, we need to get tighter. We filled the set nicely and got through all our shit but just gotta get tighter. At least the crowd was entertained and we had the chance to get up to our antics once again. My brother is such a fucking moron, we did a cover of She - Misfits and the idiot forgot the words. There were still plenty of Yngwie Malmsteen kicks, guitar swings, nudity, vulgarity, abuse etc.

The Darker Half headlined the gig and like always they did bloody well. They covered 'Master of Puppets', 'Bells' by metallica and 'Aces High' by Iron Maiden. Hardly any fuck ups as usual either. We're just warming up.

Highlight of the evening? When I look down to see my friend Hussein with a big fucking grin on his face... then I look down and he has his dick hanging out. :shock:

Coincidentally, for the first half of the set, my fly was undone and I was wearing no underwear... I love my bass.