A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#65696 by mo
Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:22 am
We've played our gig at the Annandale Hotel and now they've invited me back and its the same deal, I book all the bands.

Anyone interested, get back to me ASAP via email or PM
If you're out of Sydney and can still make it then sweet.

If all goes well I may get a monthly metal night.

#65709 by flood_of_rain
Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:34 am
its a pity i dont make your type of music or have any stage experience, mo. or I'd have my hand up in a second :D

#65711 by mo
Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:47 am
flood_of_rain wrote:its a pity i dont make your type of music or have any stage experience, mo. or I'd have my hand up in a second :D

what type of music do you make?

my friend played at my last gig before we came on... he plays an accordian

#65718 by flood_of_rain
Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:43 am
mo wrote:
flood_of_rain wrote:its a pity i dont make your type of music or have any stage experience, mo. or I'd have my hand up in a second :D

Accordian? :shock:
I'm ashamed to admit i own one of those :lol:
as for style, a friend labeled it Darkwave, but im looking to make something heavier out of it, i just need to find other people to collaborate with.
I'm basically a sequencer with rather awful guitar skills :P
I'm always willing to send stuff via MSN so if you (or anyone) is interested, just add me ;)

#65861 by mo
Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:41 pm
flood_of_rain wrote:
mo wrote:

Accordian? :shock:
I'm ashamed to admit i own one of those :lol:
as for style, a friend labeled it Darkwave, but im looking to make something heavier out of it, i just need to find other people to collaborate with.
I'm basically a sequencer with rather awful guitar skills :P
I'm always willing to send stuff via MSN so if you (or anyone) is interested, just add me ;)

fuck yeah send it over
morris@wayoftheextreme.com for any files under 10meg

So you put effects through the accordian? That's what I want to do with my friend. At the moment we play other shit like 'on top of spaghetti' but we're planning on doing italian folk music, METAL STYLE ie. guitar/accordian harmonies.

How'd you get into it? We should have a jam