A place to share your own music and creative projects.

#75958 by steve_dave
Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:37 am
not really thought that far ahead... if it's cheap, i'll send them out (norn iron shouldn't really be a problem should it?) we're all technologial retards so no mp3's for a while, we just recorded a couple of songs a little while ago and i just wanna burn pimp them out wherever i can really...

#76018 by steve_dave
Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:26 am
UPDATE:

had a blinding practise yesterday, wrote a new song as yet untitled, which brings our 'song count' to 3 (we DID have more but we decided we didn't like them).

We've yet to have the mastered CD in our hands... but hopefully we will tonight.

we were offered a gig last night, but unfortunately had to decline because we are NOWHERE near ready to play, hell we've only been together a few weeks, and i don't think anyone would wanna see a sloppy set that clocks in at around 6 minutes.

we're entering a battle of the bands in late July(ish) should be good, but we won't do very well because we don't play ska.

I tried to create a myspace account for the band, it's VERY basic at the minute with no MP3's... but in time.

and that's aboot it for now...
peace

#77123 by steve_dave
Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:46 am
Well... this is the first song my new band wrote together, i think it materialised at the beggining of the year. It's called 'Saturn in Retrograde', i dig it, we've written a few songs since then and kind of settled into a bit more of a 'flow', so with that in mind i, in my heart of hearts, feel that this is our weakest song, not to say it's bad, i love it... anyway, enough rambling... and be gentle...

http://www.myspace.com/bigfuckinskull