A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#295681 by Faffy
Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm
This is really good stuff, Dan. Epicepicepic! :P
#295683 by swervedriver
Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:52 pm
Couldn't help but throw money at this. Fantastic effort! Will be stuck in my head for weeks. :)
#295690 by djskrimp
Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 pm
swervedriver wrote:Couldn't help but throw money at this. Fantastic effort! Will be stuck in my head for weeks. :)

But, if we throw money at him, doesn't that just enable him into make more music?

Oh, wait!!! YEARGHHHHH!!!!!
#295692 by BrunoN
Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 am
daneulephus wrote:GO GET IT!

Done!

I asked for a ton of vocal harmonies on the very first page of this thread and you delivered complete album full of them. Congrats on having work ethic and getting shit done. Progtastic stuff :>
#295699 by Slainte Mhath
Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 am
Is this only available as a digital download? I want to buy it (I loved the EP) but I'm a bit archaic and still like physical CDs so that's my preferred option.
#295740 by tboatbprod
Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm
Dan, seriously... the full length is one of the best things I've heard in years

Gratz bro
#295755 by CutManMetal
Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:32 am
Fantastic work. I'm loving the crap out of this. I love your use of voice clips, too, by the way, it's a part of your style I really appreciate. And the overall upbeat sound, not enough of that out there.

I'll buy this as soon as I have any cash at all, man.
#296450 by wout
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:07 am
You just have to love their new album. I think The Omega Experiment just makes it sound different in a very fresh way. The musicality is great, the feel to the music is intense (innuendo shabam in your face great) and it's not just speed, anger, shred and awesomeness, there are very good melodies to it and at times I feel sentimentally moved by their music. I know it's stuck in my head for the upcoming time and I recommend this to all my friends.

Me gusta.
#298894 by JafTitan
Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 am
Hey Dan

I'm not sure if this questions has been answered already, but I really want to purchase your album and support your effort. My question is if I were to purchase the album on iTunes, what percentage, if any, of that money goes to you? Again I'm sorry if you've answered this question already, I'm hoping to purchase the album sometime soon.
#298895 by Octillus
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 am
I'm not Dan, but generally the best bet is to go through bandcamp. I'm pretty sure that's where they get the biggest cut of the percentages.
#299624 by catharsis
Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 am
downloaded the free ep months ago and loved it. when full album was released on bandcamp i listened to it a couple times (streaming) and liked it a lot. finally got around to paying the $7 for the download the other day and i am currently loving it! seriously well done Dan.
#302630 by daneulephus
Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Do people come here still? lol...sorry I don't so much. Other areas of the interwebz demand too much of my attention. here is a thing: