A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#201125 by daneulephus
Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:42 am
Alright here it is.....thank you for recommending I do this. Any comments, hatespeak, blurbs and praise are welcome.

Dan
#201240 by daneulephus
Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 am
Abydost wrote:I love you man. It's all awesome, can't think of anything negative to say about it.

That rules....thank you so much man. Working hard at it everyday....

We have had an offer or two for vocals....and I just want to say: KEEP THEM COMING! It would be totally awesome to have an international perspective on this, or if anyone from the states is interested; especially if there is some awesome talent out there. Like I said, there is no champagne around here....but definitely a lot of shit hahaha (anyone ever seen the movie Happiness?).

Dan
#201244 by BrunoN
Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 am
This is mighty epic. Hope there will be shameless overuse of vocal harmonies when you finally record vocals.
#201247 by Zyprexa
Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 am
It just sounded like Devvy Opeth to my primitive ears. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
#201249 by daneulephus
Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:38 am
BrunoN wrote:This is mighty epic. Hope there will be shameless overuse of vocal harmonies when you finally record vocals.

You better believe it. The vocalist we are working with on "Motion" right now has a VERY distinct tone and sound. Man, gives me chills....This week we will be working on seeing what he can do with layers.....can't wait.
#201250 by daneulephus
Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:43 am
Zyprexa wrote:It just sounded like Devvy Opeth to my primitive ears. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thank you for being honest. I am actually very open to hearing critiques and criticisms because we are in the infancy stage of this...and still learning tbh. It really is just what it says....an experiment. I know there are alot of musicians in here, so any guidance or suggestions on production, writing style, etc. are ALL welcome. :D

Dan
#201757 by Phase
Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 am
We-elp, all I can say is fuck you, I now have to go pick up my guitar and practice even more.
#201965 by daneulephus
Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:10 am
Phase wrote:We-elp, all I can say is fuck you, I now have to go pick up my guitar and practice even more.

Shit, sorry dude lol.

New music is up....Stimulus part 3! Check out the guitar solo and ambient jam at the end.........

Dan
#203610 by daneulephus
Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 pm
BlueRaja wrote:Wow! Impressive. 8) Good stuff.

Thank you! It is always a treat to know that someone from this forum actually likes what I do....I highly respect ya'll's opinions!

Look for samples of Stimulus part 1 and Motion with vocals really soon.

Dan :D
#203618 by AlucardXIX
Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 pm
That's some pretty deep stuff you have going on there. Very eclectic and thought out. I'd buy a CD if given the chance.
#203941 by GuyOne
Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:57 pm
i'll post this here too just to try and keep the Deconstruction thread on topic.

Have you been trying for a label yet or will you finish all the songs first? This material is so good at the moment that you could probably find something before even recording vocals.

Or... Do you plan to just self-release this? Either way i already plan to purchase it. Just if you self-release it this kind of polished work needs more than just a Cdr and shitty booklet. Be sure to do a professional print! :D
#203961 by daneulephus
Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:05 pm
GuyOne wrote:i'll post this here too just to try and keep the Deconstruction thread on topic.

Have you been trying for a label yet or will you finish all the songs first? This material is so good at the moment that you could probably find something before even recording vocals.

Or... Do you plan to just self-release this? Either way i already plan to purchase it. Just if you self-release it this kind of polished work needs more than just a Cdr and shitty booklet. Be sure to do a professional print! :D

To be honest, I haven't thought about labels or anything in the slightest, but maybe I will reconsider! It isn't everyday that someone like Dev endorses your music. His opinion would be the "be all end all" as far as I am concerned.

But yeah, with Animals as Leaders getting a deal and such...maybe it IS possible! How exciting is that?

Umm...yeah, this music is extremely important to me. I would never release it without a proper layout. The music is very colorful I think, and we have been brainstorming about artwork since we started this last January. It would be nice to get some kind of funding, because we is broke ya'll!! <---REPLACE ghetto accent here.

Dan