Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk

#62343 by mo
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:44 pm
7lights wrote:LOL OK I'll try to answer those......

We have always used to CGCGCGE open tuning, my bass is CGCGF.

I do have a bass solo, it's pretty ridiculous, it's on an instrumental track.

Ross hasn't sang his parts yet and we're trying to avoid the lesbian choir as they would beat my ass for sexist comments.

No planned tribute quite yet, but we'll see what time permits.....

The covers..... well we layed down drums to about 5 covers, from Iron Maiden to Zepplin, we'll have to see what works.

And Dave also finished his rythm parts last night, The Beav and I worked him pretty hard but he did a wicked job. Today we are starting the overdubs and solos.

Yeah dude I love zeps and iron maiden, which songs?
And where do I purchase your shit?

#62726 by 7lights
Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:11 pm
The Zep song was the Imigrant song and the Maiden was 22 Acatia Ave.

I think we are going to release them on our site for free instead of putting it on the record. Then we can finish them at our own pace.... :)

As far as purchasing, you will be able to order from our site when the album is finished right away, while we seek distribution in stores. We are then planning on re-releasing and maybe remastering the first record.

#62727 by mo
Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:23 pm
7lights wrote:The Zep song was the Imigrant song and the Maiden was 22 Acatia Ave.

I think we are going to release them on our site for free instead of putting it on the record. Then we can finish them at our own pace.... :)

As far as purchasing, you will be able to order from our site when the album is finished right away, while we seek distribution in stores. We are then planning on re-releasing and maybe remastering the first record.

That sounds good man. We were tossing up playing either Immigrant Song or Achilles Last Stand because both were similar to iron maiden.

As soon as the shit is out, I'll spread the word.

#62739 by Coma Divine
Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:29 am
"Immigrant Song" eh? :D Excellent.

Good news Scott. I'll grab a copy of the new one when its out, and I'll also get the first album once you're done with it. Even though you gave me a freebie, I think it would be only fair to sling some cash your way...

:wink: