Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#61509 by 7lights
Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:57 pm
Alright, so we've begun, the new record is in progress. Here's the scoop bithces...

We spent 2 days at Greenhouse Studios recording Scottys' drums and they turned out sounding huge. All the drum takes were done without click tracks or any editing, to give all the songs a real live feel. We want this record to sound as if we were right in front of you, rockin out (not with our cock's out though... :roll: )

We then moved up to a smaller studio my buddy Jay and I built to do the bass. I finished those in 2 days as well, and I'm really happy with the bass sound. I was was running 2 amps, a clean Ampeg and a distorted amp, so the bass has a really aggressive sound to it.

Today the Beav and I start guitars.......... I can't wait, I havn't been this excited in a while.

I'm engineering the record and The Beav and I are are obsessing over it together, so far it's good times!!

I post pics soon and we even have a video of us laying down a new toon LiL' Squanch in the studio to put up. :twisted:
:string: :furious: :slash: :yingyang:

#61522 by mo
Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:38 pm
yeah dude sounds good

#61587 by 7lights
Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:36 pm
Well back from guitar world... The Beav tracked his rythms to about 5 songs today and we dialed him up a nice thick angry tone. We hope to get Beav done tomorrow and then finish Dave's guitars before Christmas.

Good Times.....

#61595 by Sinkharmony
Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:36 am
Sounds like it's gonna kill. I expect pure stoner rock with a dash of liquored up metal. Or the other way around.

#61596 by mo
Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:55 am
been listening to more of your shit... I fucken like it man :dime:

#61695 by Catatonik
Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:00 pm
I want more, the album you guys sent me is NOT enough.

Damn you, gimme more. MORE!!!!!!

Err...and uh, I hope you guys hit Calgary with the DTB next year. I want to be front and center as the only guy who kjows the lyrics again :D

#61785 by Blazingmonga
Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:20 am
Oooh I cant wait to hear some of the new stuff, I hope we get to hear something on the website when you get to that stage.

Im glad you are enjoying yourself!

#61790 by Guest
Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:41 am
7lights wrote:It keeps getting bigger and bigger and my sanity keeps slipping farther and farther away..... :)

Fuck !!! it makes me feel really :hothot: now !!!
Can't wait for the pics :twisted:

#61794 by Guest
Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:46 am
Sorry scott ... I really need a break
:69:

#62183 by 7lights
Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:37 am
Dave finished his rythm guitars today. He did an awsome job laying down Beav's crazy riffs. We have a few days to start our guitar overdubs, but then I have to break to work on another band for a few weeks, after that I hope that we can finished the record off.

#62188 by Guest
Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:35 am
What tuning for the guitars on this one ?

Any epic bass parts a la Billy sheehan Scott ?

Ross, did you get the lasparka lesbian choir to do some backgroung vocals ?

Any tribute to the mighty speedo on this record ?

What covers do you plan to do BITCHES !!!

From a fan, thank you :)

#62284 by 7lights
Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:40 am
LOL OK I'll try to answer those......

We have always used to CGCGCGE open tuning, my bass is CGCGF.

I do have a bass solo, it's pretty ridiculous, it's on an instrumental track.

Ross hasn't sang his parts yet and we're trying to avoid the lesbian choir as they would beat my ass for sexist comments.

No planned tribute quite yet, but we'll see what time permits.....

The covers..... well we layed down drums to about 5 covers, from Iron Maiden to Zepplin, we'll have to see what works.

And Dave also finished his rythm parts last night, The Beav and I worked him pretty hard but he did a wicked job. Today we are starting the overdubs and solos.

#62312 by Guest
Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:03 pm
In one week I will lay down youf fucking cd cover !!!
it will be :hothot: