Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#66710 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:32 am
heya folks,

I just wonder whether you ever performed (or plan to perform) TAPPER live.

Dev did the solo, right? I wonder whether it would sound much different if Beav or Dave would play it.

#66716 by beavis christ
Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:17 am
Yeah we have played that song live, in fact on the Evenlight website there is a video clip of that song on there.

To bad I fucked it up so bad. :oops: :lol:

We will probably play that song again, but this time I will practice the solo more than once before we try it again. :lol:

#66718 by beavis christ
Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:20 am
Oh yeah I forgot Dev did do the solo in that song and the leads in Rat in a maze.

#66724 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:58 am
I just know it from the CD....I rediscovered it a few days ago and it rotates in my car-player since then :D

I hope that the new stuff will be available soon. And I wonder in what way evolution will manifest.

#66821 by 7lights
Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:58 am
I hope to have to new stuff availible to you guys by March. As soon as I get the CD's, they will be sold through our site before anywhere else via paypal or somthing. Actually that was a question I wanted to ask. What method of online payment to people use the most?

I think when you hear the new stuff, you will know it's still evenlight, but better and a little heavier!! Of course Ross adds a very different flavour to the vocals, which I like and there are more solos. Beav and Dave are the bringing back the deuling leads, and it sounds fuckin' bad ass.

To keep in true evenlight fashion, the drums and all the instruments were tracked without a click (metronome) or any crazy pro-tools editing. We want this record to sound like rock was supposed to be made, not polished and edited until the life is all sucked out.

#66835 by Guest
Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:56 am
scott we can install OS commerce or a paypal box

#67337 by BlueRaja
Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:00 pm
Paypal works.

Can't wait to hear some new stuff!:)

#67383 by Blazingmonga
Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:29 am
I've used both PayPal and CCNow on the HDR site and they were both very good.

Whatever happens, I am going to get my hands on this new album....even if it means flying to Canada and stealing it straight from the source!

#67522 by ross
Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:33 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:I've used both PayPal and CCNow on the HDR site and they were both very good.

Whatever happens, I am going to get my hands on this new album....even if it means flying to Canada and stealing it straight from the source!

w0rd!

#67576 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:12 pm
heya...I wonder whether Mongo's always good by his words...lol...well...David...please grab one for me too, ok? :D

#70832 by Guest
Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:44 am
I think that PAYPAL would cost you less money guys (regarding what they are going to take you for the transaction). Of course people have to subscribe for I think it's better. We can add a little "click here to buy" option and here we go.

In my opinion, you should also think about funny merchandise like tee shirts,beanies, bongs, pipes and .... :twisted:

#70851 by beavis christ
Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:26 am
I have been thinking about the merchandise thing to. Of course this will all come in time as our budget will allow. But you have some good ideas there Geoff even the ... :twisted:

#70854 by mo
Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:30 am
Action figures with complimentary weed should be part of your merchandise.

#70856 by beavis christ
Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:34 am
mo wrote:Action figures with complimentary weed should be part of your merchandise.

Now your talkin but I think that the borders might have a problem with this.Evenlight action figures that turn into a pipe.