Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#70199 by Drumdude13
Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:35 am
Hey everyone,

I had the pleasure the other night of listening to the brand new Evenlight record (without vocals, they're not tracked yet). Beavis dropped by and we hung out and checked out the whole album.

All I can say is that the album is awesome ! Everyone who played on it did an amazing job. Dave and Bryan layed down some very cool solo's and I already know alot of what Ross will be singing, which will be the icing on the cake. The 2 Scott's kicked major ass as well, in laying down a very solid foundation. Ya'll won't be dissapointed !

I know these guy's won't start a topic, bragging about their own music, so I started it for them :lol: This will be a wicked record !!! I hear the first 1000 copies sold, you get a free pair of Evenlight :speedo: , the very first pair to be given away were worn by Beavis thru the whole last DTB tour. He say's they were a good luck charm....not washed either :shock: So put in your pre-order !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job guy's, the album sounds awesome !

#70250 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:42 pm
*tis a preorder* um...but please don't make me No. 1 due to the worn Speedo's...I'd like to keep it for someone who reall deserves them :twisted:

:lol:

#70257 by mo
Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:59 am
SOLD

#70280 by Catatonik
Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:00 am
Booyah, I buy speedos and get a killer album attached as well :)

#70288 by beavis christ
Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:28 am
I wasnt aware of the speedo promotion. :shock: I guess some people might be dissapointed when they dont get any. :cry:

#70289 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:32 am
I thought you would endorse Speedo...what about a signature-series? :lol:

#70291 by beavis christ
Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:48 am
Well I guess that just proves the point of dont always believe the hype.

#70295 by Blazingmonga
Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:17 am
Cool stuff! I cant wait!!!

#70392 by Drumdude13
Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:27 pm
beavis christ wrote:Well I guess that just proves the point of dont always believe the hype.

Beavis is trying to cover this up..... don't believe him !!! He hit the Bong hard at my house that night we listened to the Evenlight album and he told me everything !!! The Bong is like a truth antidote.....the truth comes out when under the influence of the mighty Bong. One minute we're talking about the guitar sound the next minute we're talking about the worn, signature series "Beavis :speedo: " he want's to give away :shock:

But hey.... sounds like all you fans want a pair anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously.....great album and cool Beavis signature :speedo: ... They even have a marijuana leaf on the front crotch area with Beavis' signature and on the back it has Evenlight going across the ass ! :lol:

#70406 by Catatonik
Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:17 pm
I am psyched to hear this album :)
#70776 by cenotaphia
Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:27 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Hey everyone,

I had the pleasure the other night of listening to the brand new Evenlight record (without vocals, they're not tracked yet). Beavis dropped by and we hung out and checked out the whole album.

All I can say is that the album is awesome ! Everyone who played on it did an amazing job. Dave and Bryan layed down some very cool solo's and I already know alot of what Ross will be singing, which will be the icing on the cake. The 2 Scott's kicked major ass as well, in laying down a very solid foundation. Ya'll won't be dissapointed !

I know these guy's won't start a topic, bragging about their own music, so I started it for them :lol: This will be a wicked record !!! I hear the first 1000 copies sold, you get a free pair of Evenlight :speedo: , the very first pair to be given away were worn by Beavis thru the whole last DTB tour. He say's they were a good luck charm....not washed either :shock: So put in your pre-order !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job guy's, the album sounds awesome !

Can we choose who's speedo we want with the cd? Because I wouldn't mind having Bryan's :lol:

#70830 by Guest
Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:40 am
what would be fun is to pack the CD in the speedo. Limited edition stuff of course, and on the speedo it would be written "Brain was here" :D