Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#71381 by kevymetal
Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:47 am
hey scott,just wandering how the cd is coming along,"i mean the songs are great even without the vocals,but im sure it all be a whole new experiance with it on there."oh! was i supposed to say the part about hearing the music?haha.......... so the version i got did nt have the power love ballad,will it be in the finished cd? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#71413 by Jack Sparrow
Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:55 pm
It's going to rock big balls! :o

Jean Claude.

#71418 by Blazingmonga
Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:16 pm
Deathstorm wrote:It's going to rock big balls! :o

Jean Claude.

My god you're sexy in that avatar. Ahem.

#71423 by 7lights
Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:33 pm
Well, Kevy you must have the copy that I havn't even heard yet, that's how top secret it is.....

I havn't had time to work on it latley becuase I've had to work on 2 records and mix another band sice Jan 4th. I've had like 3 days off. But, next week we are finishing the band we are with right now and I get a few weeks off the work in evenlight.

So basically we will start the vocals next week with Ross, add a few more parts and it should be ready for mixing shortly after.

There is also a kick ass super cheese keys solo by the one and only Vivian Lalu on one of the songs. It's over the top.... holly shit, but good times!!
Last edited by 7lights on Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

#71425 by beavis christ
Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:42 pm
Whos handing out unfinished copies??? Beavs gonna get mad :lol: Damn Scott! Youre fired :lol:

#71458 by Blazingmonga
Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:06 am
7lights wrote:There is also a kick ass super cheese keys solo by the one and only Vivian Lalu on one of the songs. It's over the top.... holly shit, but good times!!

Band incest!!!!

Heh, thats awesome though. I like cheese.

#71459 by beavis christ
Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:07 am
especially fromage :lol:

#71481 by BlueRaja
Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:21 am
Someone please tell me Viv *cough*...I mean Deathstorm...er, Jean, was performing the splits while he recorded the track? That just sounds uber sexy!

#71545 by Jack Sparrow
Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:01 am
ROFL! Yuppe, and cracked my speedo ^^

Do ya want the half of it (useful for home cleaning duties)??? LOL :)

ps- thanks guys it's been the fastest session ever, and I awaken the next day like: "Uh, what the hell is that????" ha ha ha!

BlueRaja wrote:Someone please tell me Viv *cough*...I mean Deathstorm...er, Jean, was performing the splits while he recorded the track? That just sounds uber sexy!

(Sometime it's Vin, sometime it's Jean Claude!)

No really... I can't believe that I recorded something for Evenlight!!!!!! HOLYYY SHHIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna buy myself a water drink to celebrate that.

#71546 by beavis christ
Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:05 am
You are doomed now Viv :lol:
Dont drink that water to fast :P Damn that solo cracks me up every time I hear it. Good work buddy!

#71570 by Jack Sparrow
Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:06 pm
Drink too much water......HANGOVER :sad:
...it also cracked the spandex Ryan offered me LOL

#72309 by 7lights
Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:44 am
Well, we have resumed work on the new record which wil be called Evenlight, Now.

We added some cool old school synths to a few songs. I think it was an SH-101 or something, it's an old analouge synth from 1981 that needed re-tuning every 20 mins, but sounded amazing. Really ugly distorted bass sounds, Dave played all the parts and did a great job.

Today we are adding a few last guitar touches then it's vocal time. Ross has the flu, just like everyone else here, so hopefully he will be better soon and we can finsih this baby off.

It's sounding better and better al the time people, I hope your ready to have your socks rocked the fuck off!!

:scott:

#72311 by Jack Sparrow
Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:45 am
Getting excited my friend!!! Can't wait :-)

#72397 by 7lights
Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:16 am
OK I'm a liar. Beav and I actually came up with different title for the CD a while ago and that is what we changed the name to. So drum roll.......

The new CD will actually be called Evenlight, FUCK YA!!!

#72431 by Blazingmonga
Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:15 pm
7lights wrote:OK I'm a liar. Beav and I actually came up with different title for the CD a while ago and that is what we changed the name to. So drum roll.......

The new CD will actually be called Evenlight, FUCK YA!!!

So what would you call the first one then?

Still waiting and getting quite moist at the thought of this new album. Ahem!