Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk

#73118 by 7lights
Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:13 am
Well are 3 songs in on the lead vocals and today we go in for more. Ross screamed his face off for about 8 hours yesterday. I don't know how he does it, but holly fuck does it sound cool. All I can say at this point is...

FUCK YA!

#73122 by Blazingmonga
Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:38 am
Sweet! I can't wait to hear Ross's full vocal awesome-ness.

Good good.

#73147 by Seventhframe
Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:59 pm
WORD UP from Toronto homiez!

Looking forward to hearing the final result guys!
Scott, did you pick up the print I left you? I don't remember Heather saying anything about it.... :shock:

#73239 by ross
Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:07 am
7lights wrote:
There is also a kick ass super cheese keys solo by the one and only Vivian Lalu on one of the songs. It's over the top.... holly shit, but good times!!

Viv...HOLY FUK!!!! You're on :hothot:!!
Thanks bud ;)

Blazingmonga: Dude...sorry I haven't given you a shout. I have the communication skills of a gnat. Shoot an email to samsquanch2112@hotmail.com :troubles:

#73249 by Blazingmonga
Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:35 am
Ross! Dude!

Thats cool, no worries. Email sent, done and dusted. Whatever that means!

-David

#74413 by 7lights
Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:01 pm
Hey guys, we have a good portion of the vocals done now. I really like what we have so far, we just have to fill in the rest. It turn out that this record is going to take a little longer than expected, just like every record :)

For you Canadian folks on the board, a good friend of ours Todd Kerns is going to sing some back up vocals on the record. He was in a band called Age of Electric back in the day. Todd is an incredible singer and guitar player so I'm really excited to see what he can add to the record. I think he will mostly be in the second half of the record. The first half are rip your face off rock tunes, but the later half of the record opens up and takes you on a crazy journey.

So we're still working away, we want to do things right, rather than slap some quick shit on there to get it out faster. So not too much longer till mix I don't think, and I'll make it worth the wait, trust us!!

#74607 by Blazingmonga
Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:30 am
As always dude, I can't wait!

And tell Ross to communicate with me! He's not mailed me back yet.