Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#71731 by EternalMetal
Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:32 pm
Im new to this stuff, since i just checked out the website today. I downloaded the mp3s, and i like what i hear. Can i get some info on any of the releases? I think their is just one though. Can i just get like a tracklisting? Im curious what songs are on it from the site and how many more are on the cd. Looks like you cant buy it anywhere, so i might be ordering this one.

#71732 by 7lights
Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:46 pm
I put about half the songs on the site the tracklisting is:

Made In the Whorra
Los Bad Guy Os
19/8
Ripe Tide
Tong Vu
Tapper
Rat In a Maze

I may have screwed up the song order I can't remember :) We are finishing up the new record starting next week so it shouldn't be too long before you can order it online.

We are out of the first CD for now, we may print up some more copies but the new record is kind of the priority right now. And if you like what you heard, this new record blows that away.

#71735 by beavis christ
Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:08 pm
Hey Scott I guess you dont remember clock tower? :oops: I think that is all of em?

Thanks for checking it out, and yeah Scott is right this new one absolutely destroys the last one.

Incidentally there is another Evenlight album that no one has heard, because Scott and I didnt feel it was how we wanted to represent the band at that point.

#71736 by EternalMetal
Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:23 pm
With this new album, is it going to be internet orders only, or will i bew able to find it in stores? Because if its only available online, then i might purchase the new one, and if you reprint some of the first album, i will purchase that one too.

Cant wait to here the new one, since you guys say its way better. Sounds good to me.

thanks.

#71737 by beavis christ
Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:02 pm
Most likely you will just be able to get it from our site, this is something we havent totally worked out yet. And I am sure we will have copies of the first one again soon.

#71890 by Guest
Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:06 pm
Brain ... why don't you ask to HDR to sell the evenlight CD ?
They did it for ZH and punchdrunk for years ... And you would probably sell more :)

Geoff

#71893 by beavis christ
Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:15 pm
geoff wrote:Brain ... why don't you ask to HDR to sell the evenlight CD ?
They did it for ZH and punchdrunk for years ... And you would probably sell more :)

Geoff

I will probably ask devin about this again :o . You see he actually said we could do that with the last one, but I just wanted people to hear it, so we gave them away. Unfortunately this does cost us quite a bit so we will have to sell the new one. Believe me if I could I would just still give them away.

#71894 by Guest
Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:23 pm
and this time, if i can help you for some tee-shirt artworks ... let me know