Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#75271 by 7lights
Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:24 am
We finished tracking the record last night. What a journey that was. Everything sounds great on this record and I think everyone is really happy with the way it's turned out.

Ross finished off his last few vocals early in the day and then Todd Kerns came in and sang a whole bunch of back ground vocals and harmonies. I've worked with Todd lots before and it always blows me away how good of a singer he is. He took the record up to another level and we can't thank him enough.

Today I start mixing, it'll take me at least 10 days to mix this monster to get it exactly where it needs to be. We're being picky this time, but it's paying off.

#75276 by WilliamTurner
Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:46 am
thumbs up, congrats and all the best for this record ;)

may everything go well, dudes

l8er

Martin

#75303 by Coma Divine
Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:44 pm
Brilliant to hear about the progress :scott: I'm sure all the hard work and time will pay off in the shape of a killer piece of work.

Can't wait to hear the finished product! :D

#75305 by kevymetal
Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:23 pm
this is great news to hear after a long day working for "the man" :twisted: im stoked now! :D

#75328 by Catatonik
Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:41 am
Fucking stoked to hear it :D

#75418 by Blazingmonga
Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:43 am
As Evenlights No.1 Scottish fan (well, I might be, I dont really know...!) I would like to say that I am very pleased that you are so pleased with it!

#75422 by beavis christ
Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:01 am
Yeah we are definately diggin this new stuff! Holy crap! The first song called Nothing is gonna destroy.

Gotta thank Todd as well for the extra vox, damn that boy can sing.

We can now start to concentrate on getting out there to see you all.

#75424 by Blazingmonga
Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:12 am
beavis christ wrote:Yeah we are definately diggin this new stuff! Holy crap! The first song called Nothing is gonna destroy.

Gotta thank Todd as well for the extra vox, damn that boy can sing.

We can now start to concentrate on getting out there to see you all.

Seeing you guys live would be incredible! Even a support slot or something would still be great. I think people may actually throw pink speedos onto the stage...I know I would...

#75496 by beavis christ
Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:38 pm
You will be able to buy it off our site, but we just have to work out a few more details before we are ready to get it going.

#75919 by Guest
Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:29 pm
I want to start a label so I can sign Evenlight, Ten Ways From Sunday, and Billie Holiday.