:lol: good times.

#76193 by hairy
Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:00 am
7lights wrote::lol: good times.

With Mo?

:roll:

#76194 by 7lights
Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:03 am
Hairy Palms!! You must stop living out your sexual fantasy's in public. It's cool and all, and it's the new mellenium and such, but some things are better kept between you and your Teen Beat magazines....

#76199 by hairy
Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:59 am
7lights wrote:Hairy Palms!! You must stop living out your sexual fantasy's in public. It's cool and all, and it's the new mellenium and such, but some things are better kept between you and your Teen Beat magazines....

yeah I know...
But Eventlight's music is so horny... :roll:

By the way ( seriously): Can't wait for the single...

I hope the album's release date won't be in a long time...

Releasing music when it's done is fucking great!
I hate when I read somewhere that an album I've been waiting for is finished but will be released in 6 months... This sucks as hell!
#76264 by ross
Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:21 pm
7lights wrote:Here is the tentative song list:

1 Nothing
2 Lil' Squanch
3 I Know You
4 How it is (working title havn't figured that one out yet :) )
5 Maimsteen
6 Pay
7 Dirty Whore

Actually, Track #4 is titled 'The Weigh'

tHat'S rIgHt!!

#76485 by 7lights
Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:11 am
OK, I'm about 3/4 done mixing this record. I'm working on the Breakfast today (I've been mixing the songs in order), holly shit it's a lot of song to work on, but it gives me a chance to do some fancy ass mix tricks I don't normally use on evenlight material.

Soon folks, we will have it finished and available for you all. It's been alot of fun working on this record, as mentioned before we produced and recorded the whole thing without anyone outside the band and we had a blast doing it. I think you can tell by listning to the album that we had alot of good times.

Quote of the record......

"this is what happens when you let a band produce themselves"

Fuck YA!

#76533 by mo
Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:08 am
7lights wrote:Thanks man, I must have lost it while I was making sweet swet love to you significant other and or parent. :lol:

DUDE! You must've been wasted because I was filming it! How could you forget? My dad is pretty hot huh? And don't pretend you didn't know it was me cupping your nads.

ahhhhh haha

#76534 by mo
Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:11 am
So is Maimsteen a parody or are you guys fans?

Goddamn he's got some wicked on stage ninja kicks.

#76535 by 7lights
Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:37 am
Maimsteen is a bit of a Parody you could say. The main giutar riff is pretty crazy. I think was originally going to be a instrumental, but we ended up laying down some vocals on it and guest verses by Shock Wave :)

#76546 by mo
Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:56 am
7lights wrote:Maimsteen is a bit of a Parody you could say. The main giutar riff is pretty crazy. I think was originally going to be a instrumental, but we ended up laying down some vocals on it and guest verses by Shock Wave :)

shock wave?

#76547 by jon
Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:06 am
mo wrote:
7lights wrote:Maimsteen is a bit of a Parody you could say. The main giutar riff is pretty crazy. I think was originally going to be a instrumental, but we ended up laying down some vocals on it and guest verses by Shock Wave :)

shock wave?

the hair styling product?

#76614 by jon
Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:53 am
*assumes robotic voice*

'does-your-song-sound-like-a-mus-ic-al-ro-bot'

#77061 by 7lights
Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:42 am
Today I am assembling the album. I finished the mix last night, I've spent the last 2 weeks screwing with it and now i think I'm finally done. I've been here in solitary confinment so tonight I'll give the mix to the rest of the gang for their approval. Also today I'm going to work on the album cover, soon peeps you will be able to purchase the new record on the evenlight website.