Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#76970 by beavis christ
Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:18 am
All right, Evenlight is booked to play with Ten Ways From Sunday at the Roxy in Vancouver on June.28. This will be our first show in a while so lets get it on!!!
:D
I am also trying to get something put together for western Canada, but I think our time is a little limited as we start to put the new DTB record together soon.

#76974 by mo
Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:16 am
damn...

I'll try and get to Canada by then... Somehow I doubt it though.

#76992 by Blazingmonga
Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:38 am
So its not likely that you will be touring Scotland any time soon?

Arse biscuits! Good luck with the show though! And I hope somebody from here will give a review.

#77056 by Olive?
Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:15 am
Good Luck guys!

...And... What about an European Tour? 8)

#77375 by beavis christ
Tue May 03, 2005 5:27 pm
We have also booked a show at the Picadilly on May.21 with the Golers, and Savannah. This should be a lot of fun!!

For those who dont live anywhere near here, I am going to look into making some sort of dvd with a bunch of old footage from the early days, and I have a bunch of footage from making the new record. We will also tape as many shows as we can and put the best performances on it. So even if we cant afford to get out to some of you at the moment ,we will try to at least let you witness the awesomeness that is Evenlight :D

#77377 by mo
Tue May 03, 2005 5:31 pm
awesomeness

#77379 by Coma Divine
Tue May 03, 2005 5:39 pm
Excellent idea Beav. I think that for mo and I - waiting several hundred million years for continental drift to merge the coastlines of Canada and Australia, thus allowing you maniacs easy access to our shores (and vice versa of course) would be a liittle bit much. :wink:

If this is as close as we can get to seeing you guys in action, then BRING IT!! :lol:

#81243 by Hellhammer
Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:56 pm
I wish I could have seen your guy's show sooo bad. Damn not being drinking age *shakes fist* oh well, one year.

What makes it suck the worst is I know now just how fucking awesome you guys are. So the second I get to catch you guys, you can assure I'll be there.

#81255 by beavis christ
Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:41 pm
All right!!! You need some fake id :lol: