Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#78924 by beavis christ
Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:43 pm
Since we are gonna try and tape as many shows as we can, we wanna know what songs would you want Evenlight to play live? I know the new album isnt out yet so until it is let us know what you want from the last one, and then when you get the new one add to your list. Hopefully we will play them all at some point. I was even thinking of filming some rehearsals? (would anyone be interested in seeing this kinda stuff?) If you have any other suggestions for stuff you wanna see let us know.
#78936 by hairy
Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:44 am
That's the best deed that an artist can do...
Asking for what fans want to hear!

I bow down to you...

I asked Dev a few years ago, but he didn't like the idea...
I've always thought that allowing fans to choose songs among the ones that can be played live would be a huge proof of respect for fans.

Too bad I can't see you live as I'm from France... :-(

#78941 by Blazingmonga
Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:23 am
I doubt I will be able to see you live anytime soon (well, unless you come over here!!!) but I would definately love to see rehearsal footage. I dig on the whole multimedia experience.

I also still wait for the next Funktard! When is that bad boy coming out? I keep getting requests from my friends for another installment.

Other than that, I would love to see Clocktower live, thats a real sing-a-long kind of song, it rocks.

#78948 by beavis christ
Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:19 am
This is why I will tape shows and such, for the fans we cant get out to yet. We can make up a bootleg style dvd. This is why it would be good to get your opinions on what you would be interested in seeing. Being a music fan myself I would love to see bands let fans pick the setlist. So keep em comin.

#78949 by beavis christ
Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:23 am
Oh yeah, about the funktard, it should be up very soon as our site is gonna have a new look soon, I have been so busy with getting the Evenlight stuff together and now working on the new DTB that I actually forgot about it. So be on the lookout soon.

#78955 by geoff
Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:26 am
I wanna see a Darkness cover ... "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" with Beavis on vocals

#78956 by Blazingmonga
Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:55 am
I guess that at some point you could do a poll of all the songs, and see which ones get picked the most...then you would have your set list!

#78959 by Guest
Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:30 pm
Id like to hear The Wrath live. I know that'sa a Vanilla Ice song but I can't find my vodka and I'm fucking pissed off.

#78991 by beavis christ
Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:58 pm
Hey Geoff I dont think I could hit some of the notes for that Darkness song :lol: Maybe if I did it a couple octaves lower. As for missing vodka, I know what kind of chaos can occur when this happens and it aint pretty! Keep searching :lol: