Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#89739 by beavis christ
Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:11 am
So Scott our bass player has now been hired to play in Bif Naked :lol: What happened to the cool bass player we had? hah
Anyway he will now be joining our drummer Scotty with them so congratulations and good luck buddy. This does not mean he is leaving this band, ha its not that easy I have to fire him that is the only way out :lol:

#89764 by Drumdude13
Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:41 am
Another one lost to Bif Naked ? :shock:

Whats this world coming to ? :lol: :wink:

Before you know it Beavis and the rest of Evenlight will be the back-up band in Bif Naked !!!!! Beavis will have to fire himself ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Scott, hope you have a blast with your new band bro, Make sure to keep that other Scotty in line ! :lol:

RVP

#89793 by EphelDuath666
Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:26 am
and he can get his hands on huge thingies since he joined that band, that's for sure :D

#89814 by 7lights
Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:14 am
Ha! Thanks Guys, I feel all special.........ok special feeling over. Me and Scotty are a dangerous combo on the road, I think we egg each other on more than keep each other under control. I've done 2 shows and already we've been named the Toxic Twins. Apparently 40 shows in a row may be coming up, they're gonna mail me back home to momma in a cardboard box.

PS Beav, Scotty was rockin' The Light after a show in the party room, I thought that was pretty kick ass.

#90047 by beavis christ
Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:02 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Another one lost to Bif Naked ? :shock:

Whats this world coming to ? :lol: :wink:

Before you know it Beavis and the rest of Evenlight will be the back-up band in Bif Naked !!!!! Beavis will have to fire himself ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Scott, hope you have a blast with your new band bro, Make sure to keep that other Scotty in line ! :lol:

RVP

I can guarantee you I will not be joining Bif Naked anytime soon! :lol: