The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#68747 by EternalMetal
Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:36 pm
I am kind of lost right now, im trying to find all the bands you are/were in and cant find any of them.

I know your coming up with a solo project, but whats it gonna be called?

So what are all the bands/cds you have been on? Im curious because i heard that song Lalu - Yesterdayman and it is really good, and was wondering what else you have.

any info would be appreciated, of course im referring to who this whole discussion forum is about :lol:

#68748 by Blazingmonga
Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:37 pm
Have you tried going to http://www.RVPDrums.com ?

(His excellent website, built by some strange frenchman)
#68753 by Drumdude13
Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:18 pm
EternalMetal wrote:I am kind of lost right now, im trying to find all the bands you are/were in and cant find any of them.

I know your coming up with a solo project, but whats it gonna be called?

So what are all the bands/cds you have been on? Im curious because i heard that song Lalu - Yesterdayman and it is really good, and was wondering what else you have.

any info would be appreciated, of course im referring to who this whole discussion forum is about :lol:

Yeah, like Blazingmonga said...I have a drum website designed by this "HOT" lookin' frenchmen :lol: the website is called rvpdrums.com . You can check it out, it explains all the sessions I've done and the bands I've played in. I have MP3's of various recordings, ect....

I also have mpeg's, a bio, pic's of me in the studio, a whole shitload of stuff. A ton of the bands I've done recordings for have websites or you can find info on them in a search engine like Google. Alot of the artist's are from BC. I'm starting to do way more international work now like Viv's album, Non-HumanLevel (will be recorded in a month or so), Joel Decatur (USA from the band Reading Zero) ect... My main band that I used to play in was a band called God Awakens Petrified that is now broken up. I started this band 9 years ago and quit it early last year. I also played in a band called June (lighter Dave Matthews type music) about 4 years ago as well, otherwise it's all about the DTB and session work.

My solo project will have a name but I have'nt thought of a cool one yet. I was going to name the album "I" and then one of my favourite bands released and named their EP "I" !!! AAARRGH !!! So needless to say, I nixed that name....the project name will come soon....

Check out http://www.rvpdrums.com for more info bro, hope you dig it ! I'll have a new update with some cool news up today, that's what Geoff (HDR, SYL, rvpdums webmaster among others) was saying to me anyway.... Check it out !
#68762 by Guest
Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:58 pm
Drumdude13 wrote:Yeah, like Blazingmonga said...I have a drum website designed by this "HOT" lookin' frenchmen :lol:

Thank you Ryan !!!

That's me !!! Ryan's webmistress !!! :twisted:

#68792 by EternalMetal
Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:48 pm
maybe i should i mentioned that i checked the site, but it didnt seem organized enough to see what was going on. Couldnt be that many bands, could it?

well, ill try again, but i dont know if i can find it, i kinda suck at the internet :)

edit: checked it out again, and it looks like most of the stuff i want comes later on, but how come Lalu wasnt mentioned on their?

and then a list of a whole bunch of bands ive never heard of.

#68793 by Drumdude13
Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
EternalMetal wrote:
edit: checked it out again, and it looks like most of the stuff i want comes later on, but how come Lalu wasnt mentioned on their?

and then a list of a whole bunch of bands ive never heard of.

Lalu is mentioned in the "SESSIONS" page and he's all over my "NEWS" updates as well. I don't have an MP3 of his music yet because his album has not been released yet, when it is released, I'll have an MP3 up.

As far as bands you did'nt know.... there will be ton's of bands that I've recorded for who you have'nt heard of because they are mainly local artists's here in BC, Canada. Although, I'm now starting to do a lot of International work along with more well known artist's. Non-Human Level with Christofer Malmstrom (Darkane), Peter Wildoer (Darkane), Gustaf Hielm (Meshuggah) and myself on drums will be recorded within the next month or so, then my solo project with ton's of well known musicians will be recorded soon, along with Russ Bergquists's (ex-Annihilator) solo album, the new DTB and more local sessions....lot's on the go. Maybe a little too much ! LOL ! :lol:

Who you work with in this industry takes time to build, I'm starting to build up some cool gig's now and i'm sure it will keep getting better as time goes on. Hopefully that answers your question bro.... 8)
#68832 by Olive?
Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:55 am
Drumdude13 wrote:I was going to name the album "I" and then one of my favourite bands released and named their EP "I" !!! AAARRGH !!!

Call it "ME"!! :lol: :lol: :wink: 8)

#68875 by EternalMetal
Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:10 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Who you work with in this industry takes time to build, I'm starting to build up some cool gig's now and i'm sure it will keep getting better as time goes on. Hopefully that answers your question bro.... 8)

thanks man, you definitely answered my question. I really like your drumming, and look forward to hearing more of it.