The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects

#69946 by BlueRaja
Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:17 pm
Keystone. So you won't have "bitter beer face".

:D

Just kidding. I think Keystone is water with slight food coloring.

I'll buy you an Alaskan Amber, Redhook Blonde, or Gordon Biersch Marzen or Dunkles. Or all 4!

#69948 by Catatonik
Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:24 pm
I'll buy you a pint o the Guiness when you hit Calgary me laddy :)

#69949 by BlueRaja
Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Nooo, that's cheating! You have to buy him a Canadian beer. Otherwise I would have already offered the Guinness. ;)

#69951 by Stonegaze
Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:52 pm
If you're ever coming to Finland, I'll buy you a pint of Sandel's and another one of Karhu.

If you really come to Finland, I'll buy them to you all guys.

#70068 by Catatonik
Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:40 am
BlueRaja wrote:Nooo, that's cheating! You have to buy him a Canadian beer. Otherwise I would have already offered the Guinness. ;)

Bah, I dislike Canadian beer, but if he CHOOSES to have a Canadian...well...I guess. Myself, I'll be drinking Guiness :P

#70139 by IBrokeAString
Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:11 am
7lights wrote:Warsteiner FUCK YEAH!!!

thou art a true believer! Let me embrace thee!
:devil:

#70263 by Coma Divine
Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:47 am
This is inexorably turning into the "reserve Ryan a room at Betty Ford" thread! :lol:

And Warsteiner. Shit YES. 8)

#70307 by Blazingmonga
Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:13 am
Actually...if I am going to give Ryan beer I think it would have to be something more exotic than Tenents!!!

Don't know if anybody outside scotland has tried this beer...its called 'Fraoch' (meaning 'Heather' in Gaelic) and apparently this type of beer has been brewed for 4000 years. It is infused with Heather flowers before being fermented...(heather being purple stuff that grows on the hills round here).

Anyway it is REALLY GODDAMN TASTY, yep. Very smooth, but not too sweet.

#72741 by jon
Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:24 am
HOLD ON A MINUTE, the only way ryan gets to drink a pint o Guinness is if he and the lads play in ireland!

everyone knows the black stuff doesnt travel well and we never get any good bands over here!

...so its 'mutually beneficial'[/code]

#72742 by Drumdude13
Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:28 am
jon wrote:HOLD ON A MINUTE, the only way ryan gets to drink a pint o Guinness is if he and the lads play in ireland!

everyone knows the black stuff doesnt travel well and we never get any good bands over here!

...so its 'mutually beneficial'[/code]

Dude....I'm all over that suggestion....I'd love to tour Ireland ! I really hope it happens for the next European Tour. I'll take you up on that Guiness too....good beer !

#78669 by TinyTears007
Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:51 am
I really doubt the DTB or any RVP projects will ever come to little old New Zealand, but if I'm going to entice you here's my offer:

If you come on down my savings account, all 10,000 dollars of it will become the RVP beer budget. Steinlager, Fosters, Lion Red, all New Zealand beers. :D

#78675 by geoff
Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:01 am
news for Blabbermouth : Ryan is back to hot chocolate milk :twisted:

#78681 by Drumdude13
Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:23 am
TinyTears007 wrote:I really doubt the DTB or any RVP projects will ever come to little old New Zealand, but if I'm going to entice you here's my offer:

If you come on down my savings account, all 10,000 dollars of it will become the RVP beer budget. Steinlager, Fosters, Lion Red, all New Zealand beers. :D

Holy shit dude !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'll never LEAVE if that's the deal !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be honest with you.....New Zealand is a place I know I will see eventually, whether it's with the DTB or just a vacation ! I gotta' check out some "Lord of the Ring's" touristry stuff. I'm a complete LOTR geek !!!! New Zealand is also just a really beautiful place that I would love to see with my own eyes, first hand !!!

You live in a gorgeous Country Tiny Tears 007 and I can't wait till I get there in person. Prepare the RVP Beer Account !!!!! There is going to be one hell of a party, when I arrive !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: