The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects

#74735 by hog
Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:25 am
Yeah! Ryan is grinning! Its definatly him, Im sure of it :D

#74768 by Drumdude13
Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:08 pm
hog wrote:Yeah! Ryan is grinning! Its definatly him, Im sure of it :D

Must be me !!!! I'm always up to something wrong (always a grin on my face) :twisted:

I might be in the video....I was drum teching for Gene on "Alien", so I was lurking about....

Other Non-Human Level news....Christofer will probably start recording the rythym guitar tracks for NHL sometime in the next week or so. Darkane just finished mixing their new album so Chris said he's taking a weeks break (give his brain a rest from the mixing mayhem !) and then he'll start going heavy on NHL. After his guitar tracks are done I believe Gustaf Hielm (ex-Meshuggah) will be in to record his Bass tracks sometime in late April and so on.... It'll be a cool, heavy record...... stay posted for more news to come \m/

#76622 by Drumdude13
Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:33 am
OK....Chris is starting the Rhythym guitars for NHL now ! It's taken a while due to them having to do some last minute Darkane stuff and their computer was'nt being co-operative at first with the NHL tracks. Everything's in control now and they're moving forward. It's going to be a crazy album....that's forsure....

In a weeks time or so I'll be announcing the NHL giveaway as well. Where you can win signed stuff from the entire band. The contest will take place at the rvpdrums.com Forums-Chatroom on a yet un-determined date. It'll be good times, so if your a fan of this stuff keep posted and you might win some cool, signed NHL stuff. christofer Malmstrom (NHL's leader from Darkane) will be joining me at the RVP Chatroom to help ask questions and giveaway prizes ! C'ya all there.....

Otherwise....I'm busy as usual doing session work for Russ Bergquist (ex-Annihilator), my solo project and the brand new, ass kickin', stellar, unbelievable, you better get ready for this....DTB record ! The music is soooooooo awesome, I can't wait to record this one !

Later,

RVP

#76646 by Persuader
Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:00 am
Man Ryan, you´re one busy bee! :)
Really looking forward to the new DTB album, heavy metal lullabies or whatever Dev called it? Me wanna sleep now... ;)