The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#76991 by Drumdude13
Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:11 am
Here's the updates for April from http://www.rvpdrums.com

April 25th 2005

Hey everyone. Thing's are busy as usual. I've got a LOT of cool stuff for you all this month including a brand new MPEG of me laying down drum tracks for the Vivien Lalu album, Non-Human Level news, Drum tracking pic's and a NHL Contest/Giveaway on the RVP Drums Forums !

First of all you can go to my Downloads section to download the brand new Viven Lalu Drum tracking MPEG ! It's video footage of me laying down the tracks for the Lalu Oniric Metal album. Hope you enjoy it !

Now for some Non-Human Level info. The latest news for NHL is that Christofer Malmstrom is starting the guitar tracks this week ! Christofer and Peter Wildoer (Darkane's Drummer) have all the drum tracks in the computer and are ready to go. Peter will help out in the recording of the guitar and bass tracks (Gustaf Hielm) along with singing the vocals for the whole album.

I've added a bunch of pic's from the Drum tracking session from the Non-Human Level record in my Gallery section ...

check 'em out !

The biggest news for NHL is that we will be having a Contest/Giveaway for the fans where you can win an autographed Evans Drumhead (from the actual Drumtracking session for NHL) signed by the whole band ! There will be 3 skin's to be won, all 3 signed by the entire band.

The contest will be held on Monday, May 9th at 2pm Pacific Time (Vancouver,BC, Canada). It will be held at the RVP Drums Forums in the Chatroom. Christofer and myself will definitely be online to chat with all the fans and ask the questions for a chance for the fans to win a signed drumhead from the band. For all the details and rules, register at RVP Drums Forums and go to the RVP Drums Discussion for all the details. C'ya all there !

To end this big update, I would like to thank everyone who has regsitered to the RVP Drums Forums. We have an amazing community going on there and there are ton's of cool topic's being discussed.

Great people and great conversation all the time ! Thanks to all of you for the amazing support. I'm on my Forums as much as possible and will chat and post with you all whenever I can !

Till next time....Take care !

RVP
Last edited by Drumdude13 on Sun May 08, 2005 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#76993 by Blazingmonga
Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:50 am
Thanks for the update dude, and the video you posted is awesome!

#77603 by Drumdude13
Sun May 08, 2005 9:27 pm
Hey Everyone,

Tommorrows (May 9th) the day of the big NHL giveaway at the RVP Drums Forums ! Christofer (Darkane, NHL Guitarist) and I will be online to chat and answer questions with all the people that show up and to ask the 3 questions that give you a chance to win one of 3 autographed Evans Drumskins, that were used for recording the NHL album.

All 3 skins will be signed by Non-Human Level - Myself, Christofer, Gustaf Hielm (Meshuggah Bassist) and Peter Wildoer (Darkanes drummer who's singing on the NHL album).

Again, the contest will start at 2pm Vancouver time which is 11pm central European time at http://www.rvpdrums.com/message_board in the Chatroom.

All the rules and details about the contest can be found at the RVP Forums as well. If you show up....good luck and have fun !

All the best,

Ryan VP