The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects

#81529 by Drumdude13
Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:17 am
Chris wrote:http://hevydevyforums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3286&start=45

You filthy thief, I'm gonna getcha :chain:

Do stomach pumps rule? Hm. I'll stay with the beer :drink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do I have a feeling that I'll recieve the "Stomach Pump 2000" on tour at some point ? Maybe this thread is a good idea !!!! :lol: Chris, did bring it up first too....but I think we can all agree that this thread will come in useful down the road :twisted: :lol:

Funny shit.........

RVP

#81533 by Chris
Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:30 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Why do I have a feeling that I'll recieve the "Stomach Pump 2000" on tour at some point ?

Damn, I have a vision... Ryan on one of these sell-vision shows, presenting the "Official Ryan stomach pump 2000"

"It all started with a thread on the internet, called 'The official buy Ryan a beer - thread'. It was meant to be funny (and to make sure I'd get lots of free alcohol on tour), but then things turned out really bad... But the Stomach Pump 2000 saved my life more than once. And it can save yours too."

Ok, this opened my eyes. Simen, I have to admit: A really useful thread. Alrighty then! BRING IT ON! :twisted:

#81539 by EphelDuath666
Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:11 am
sounds like a nice toy. I wonder what else you can do with it. I mean, what if you take off your pants and...

#81543 by Chris
Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:58 am
EphelDuath666 wrote:sounds like a nice toy. I wonder what else you can do with it. I mean, what if you take off your pants and...

You don't have to wonder - just read the book about it. It's called "Austin Powers - The Swedish Penis Enhancer and myself"

And now BACK TO TOPIC! Damn, am I the only one who takes this thread serious?!

:wink:

#81546 by simen_88
Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:19 am
Chris wrote:
EphelDuath666 wrote:sounds like a nice toy. I wonder what else you can do with it. I mean, what if you take off your pants and...

You don't have to wonder - just read the book about it. It's called "Austin Powers - The Swedish Penis Enhancer and myself"

And now BACK TO TOPIC! Damn, am I the only one who takes this thread serious?!

:wink:
Probably.

#81548 by Chris
Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:30 am
simen_88 wrote:Probably.

I like having exclusive points of view 8)

#81549 by jon
Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:02 am
what about a jackass-style competition where we could try to remove as much putrid bile as possible from our innerds inside a 3minute time limit?

#81551 by simen_88
Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:38 am
jon wrote:what about a jackass-style competition where we could try to remove as much putrid bile as possible from Ryan's innerds inside a 3minute time limit?

Fixed.

#81579 by Chris
Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:00 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Bring on the pump !!!!!!!

I totally understood your "Bring on the beer!!!!!!!!!!!" post.

I wish I could say that now again, but... :roll:

#81669 by the toilet
Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:24 am
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeer!! :D :damage:

#81698 by CardDinour
Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:53 pm
i wonder if upon purchase, it comes with a free beer. what if you buy it for no reason since there is no stomach to pump, at least with one beer, you can practice with it for the real time when there is LOTS of beers :D