The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#83139 by Drumdude13
Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:46 pm
Hey Everyone,

I recently got an email from Christofer Malmstrom and in that email he said Listenable Records plans on releasing the debut album by NHL on October 24th 2005 !

I'm not sure if that is just the European release date or worldwide release date. When I get more info, I'll let you all know.....

Not too long before the madness is released ! I hope that those who buy it.... enjoy it ! Talk soon...

All the best,

RVP.

#83144 by fragility
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:59 am
Wooohoooo!!!!! Thanks for the update!! :)

#83150 by EphelDuath666
Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:56 am
that's good news indeed! :D

#83395 by Guest
Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:24 pm
So Ryan... do I get the drum kit you recorded your parts on as the album pretty much comes out on my birthday?

#83544 by Drumdude13
Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:50 pm
Greg wrote:So Ryan... do I get the drum kit you recorded your parts on as the album pretty much comes out on my birthday?

As long as the next interview you do with me is'nt in the middle of Friggin' Winter !!!! Then we'll talk about me giving you a Cymbal Felt or something from the NHL recording session..... :lol: :wink:

#83579 by Guest
Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:21 am
Dude... talk to yourt fucking bookers! They're the dipshits who put you out on the east coast in NOVEMBER. Besides, you're Canadian. You guys are supposed to be all arctic and rugged. I was nice and toasty. Jerk.

#92496 by Drumdude13
Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:42 am
Hey Everyone,

Here's some updated news about the Non-Human Level release dates....

The debut album by Non-Human Level, which I drummed on, will be pushed back from it's original date of October 24th to Nov 7th in Europe.

It will be released in North America in early 2006. You can order from websites I'm sure if any of you in the USA or Canada want it earlier than that. I already know that a couple stores here in Vancouver have already special ordered the album as an import. So I'm sure there will be a few more places in North America doing the same thing. It all depends on what distribution company is doing the album in North America for your local record stores.

For those in Japan and Australia, the release will be in early 2006 as well. Talk to your local record stores and they might be able to order the album in as a special order as well or I'm sure you can order it online.

Any other news about the release dates of this album will be posted in this Thread as the news comes in. You can also go to http://www.listenable.net (NHL's Record Label) for anymore news on NHL and release dates.

RVP

#93455 by EphelDuath666
Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:18 am
November 7th is a Monday and since Albums are released here on Fridays now for whatever reason I guess I will get it one week later :(

#93487 by Chris
Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:01 pm
EphelDuath666 wrote:November 7th is a Monday and since Albums are released here on Fridays now for whatever reason I guess I will get it one week later :(

What?! By "here" you mean germany, right? And no matter on what day the album is officialy released, here it's always a friday? That sounds... "interesting"

#93488 by fragility
Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:03 pm
Well, CD's are usually released in the UK on a Monday, and in the US on a Tuesday...I think films are generally Friday for both...just seems to be national days for releases

#93493 by EphelDuath666
Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:51 pm
Chris wrote:
EphelDuath666 wrote:November 7th is a Monday and since Albums are released here on Fridays now for whatever reason I guess I will get it one week later :(

What?! By "here" you mean germany, right? And no matter on what day the album is officialy released, here it's always a friday? That sounds... "interesting"

check Amazon.de for example...CD's are being released on Fridays here since September (new Hypocrisy, Gorefest, Ephel Duath, etc.). They always come up with new shit, no idea why. So even if Amazon says it's released on Monday then it will be like it is with the latest Gojira Album (also on Listenable Records), it will take a while till it actually gets to Germany because they probably have to directly order it from Listenable in France first.

#93496 by Chris
Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:04 pm
Ah, yes, now I also remember the release-change some weeks ago.

Anyway, thanks to both of you :wink:

#93769 by Biert
Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:11 am
It's a pretty good album! Lots and lots of double bass, I love that! A couple of mellower and more melodic parts, quite nice. And it's very catchy, especially the album opener!

"I am your god, I am your devil"
something something
"We have now reached a Non-Human Level"