The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#87559 by Drumdude13
Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:05 am
OK everyone,

I just recieved the completed/mastered version of Non-Human Level in the mail a few days ago !!!!!

I've been listening to it since I got it and man is this some crazy shit ! Swedish Death/Thrash Metal with some Canadian drumming :wink: It's reallly cool and it's a fun listen, thats forsure. Gustaf Hielm (ex-Bassist from Meshuggah) just fuckin' ripped it up on this album and Christofer Malmstrom is simply sic on the guitar !!!! You should hear some of these solos !!!! They are insane !!!!! Peter Wildoer (Darkanes Drummer) sounds possesed as the singer, he almost has a Dimmu Borgir type of voice ! It sounds totally crazy, I can't believe he sings the way he does, he did an awesome job. As far as the drumming, it is easily the fastest drumming I've ever layed down and the first time I've ever played on a Thrash/Death metal album. I'm very happy with it !!!!Double kick everywhere !!!! There are some very cool fills and stuff through the album. It's so good to hear it completed *Sighs*

Again, the album will be released on October 24th 2005. I still don't have any of the artwork for the CD, that will be coming soon and I can't wait to see it ! Christofer has told me that the whole package will look bad-ass !

So there it is....not too much longer for the craziness of Non-Human Level ! October 24th seems too far away at the moment.....it'll be worth the wait ! Anticipation grows........

RVP

#87630 by ASHORIZZOR
Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:11 am
Woohoo, thanks for the update.

#87715 by mo
Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:14 pm
fuck yeah, sweet!!

#87757 by fragility
Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:31 am
Still Cannot wait!!! It suonds like it's going to be amazing!

#88560 by IamaFlukeintheworld
Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:15 am
RYAN U ARE A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

HOLY CRAP DUDE...

This totaly rocked...i really hope u guys are going to play a live show for this...IT WOULD RULE.

#88578 by funny_little_guy
Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:47 am
congratulations

#88688 by Drumdude13
Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:41 pm
Noodles wrote:you should like send me a copy... cause i heard the song on blabbermouth and i dont think i'll be able to wait for more than a month...

I'd love to send you all a copy, so you all can hear the madness that is Non-Human Level. The only thing is that I would get struck down by the mighty Swedish Gods and sent to hell forever...... Well I guess thats just a small price to pay....... :twisted:

NOT ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

October 24th is just around the corner bro, trust me, it will be well worth the wait ! Until then buy the new Darkane record "Layers of Lies", it's fuckin' sick !

RVP