The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects

What color of Drums, Lugs and Rims should I get ?

17%
17%
5%
5%
24%
24%
5%
5%

#93687 by fragility
Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:39 pm
When in doubt....go for both..I like it :) Fine choice!

#94293 by ASHORIZZOR
Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:40 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Alright....

The PO is being cut today for my Rootbeer Fade Pearl Drumkit. I should be getting it in a week or so. I'll make sure to post pic's of the kit when I get it. I'm pretty stoked, it's a beautiful looking and sounding Drumkit. I'm getting it with Silver Chrome Hardware for now and I'll be getting all the black hardware, custom black lugs and rims in a few months. They are a special order.

So there it is.....can't wait. I'll post when it's delivered to me. Later 8)

RVP

Cool, I'd like to see pics of your new sweetie. Ryan, I love the clips on your website, so what about posting a video from you hacking on your new kit? :D

#94304 by Blazingmonga
Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:20 am
ASHORIZZOR wrote:
Drumdude13 wrote:Alright....

The PO is being cut today for my Rootbeer Fade Pearl Drumkit. I should be getting it in a week or so. I'll make sure to post pic's of the kit when I get it. I'm pretty stoked, it's a beautiful looking and sounding Drumkit. I'm getting it with Silver Chrome Hardware for now and I'll be getting all the black hardware, custom black lugs and rims in a few months. They are a special order.

So there it is.....can't wait. I'll post when it's delivered to me. Later 8)

RVP

Cool, I'd like to see pics of your new sweetie. Ryan, I love the clips on your website, so what about posting a video from you hacking on your new kit? :D

Yeah, more hot videos of Ryan! Definately!

Hehehe.

#94331 by Drumdude13
Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:06 am
Alright people.....

Got my brand new Pearl Reference Kit in Rootbeer Fade !!! It's absolutely gorgeous looking :shock: I'll be taking some pic's of it today and I'll be sure to post some pic's here and alot more at the RVP Drums Forums.....since that's partly what those Forums are for ! :lol:

The Kit itself sound amazing. I have never played ANY Drumset that has sounded this good ! The 20 ply Snare Drum is SICK and by 22 x 20 Kick Drum is the deepest, punchiest thing I've ever played or heard ! I'm like a Pig in Shit right now :P I've taken off all the stock Remo heads and thrown on my Evans heads and man does it sound good. Pic's will be coming later.....

Thank You Pearl Drums ! They fuckin' RULE !

RVP

#94351 by Atari
Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:14 am
oooooooo

#94353 by fragility
Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:23 am
I'd really have to see it in the flesh to be sure ;)

#94355 by Atari
Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am
fragility wrote:I'd really have to see it in the flesh to be sure ;)

Not particularly subtle, but it might just work.