The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#108611 by CardDinour
Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:48 pm
this was the first time ive seen him in action and bloody hell, he is f00king tight as!!! i was so impressed!! even more than on the albums :D

go you awesome drummer you!!

</excited>

#108652 by fragility
Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:19 am
I'm always impressed by his tightness, everything is always so perfect :) Awesome job on Synchestra Ryan!!

#108655 by funny_little_guy
Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:01 am
Yeah I was very impressed with the drumming on the DVD, so tight.

#108682 by sj_2150
Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:19 am
Devy is better :lol:

#108749 by Biert
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:10 am
If you want to RT Ryan, there's only one place to do it.

#108750 by EphelDuath666
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:33 am
dude...awesome awesome awesome. There's just one disappointment. You can't see Ryan's schlong (I assume it is him) when he takes a pee. Shy? :P

#108759 by Biert
Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:27 am
Coma Divine wrote:I dunno about his drumming...

...but his keyboard playing RIPS!! :wink:

Hey Ryan, did you have any idea at all of what you were doing on the keys?

#108761 by Drumdude13
Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:30 am
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm extremely proud of the DVD and Synchestra.

Synchestra is by far the most fave album I've EVER played on ! I love how the songs flow together and I love the drum parts that I was allowed to play. I think Dev did an amazing job on producing the drums on this album, as he always does. The drumming is technical, groovy, simplistic at times when needed and most importantly, the drumming is all about playing for the song's on this album. Dev did an amazing job producing the whole album ! It's really nice to hear all the positive feedback, I'm glad you all like the album.

As far as the DVD, I love it as well. It truly captures how we are live for the most part. I think it's a great performance BUT believe it or not, I know I could've played a bit better in parts :lol: I'm really picky when it comes to my own drumming. I think the rest of the band was amazing. I still think we have had tighter performances (not taking anything away from the DVD or especially the band), but we only had a week to practice for this DVD !!! Overall it's a great representation of the band and I love it !

Again, thanks for the very kind words everyone. I'm really happy you all enjoy the new album and DVD ! It makes me even more proud of this brilliant album !

All the best,

Ryan

PS.... Oh yeah, my Keyboard performance is somewhat ....uhmmm, let's say EXPLOSIVE on the DVD :lol: :lol: :lol: I agree with the fact that Dev's a better drummer too ! :lol:
Last edited by Drumdude13 on Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

#108762 by Drumdude13
Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:31 am
Biert wrote:
Coma Divine wrote:I dunno about his drumming...

...but his keyboard playing RIPS!! :wink:

Hey Ryan, did you have any idea at all of what you were doing on the keys?

Not a friggin' clue :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found and went with the explosion sample the whole song ! :lol: Pretty funny stuff....

RVP