The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#110798 by Drumdude13
Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:29 pm
Alright Everyone,

I'm off in a couple days. The DTB leaves for our USA/Canada tour, opening for Opeth, early Sunday Morning. It's going to be a killer tour and one hell of a good time. I can't wait ! I'm busy as hell getting ready for this sucker, so that means I won't be posting that much at all.

Just want to say that if you come to a show on this tour, I really hopr you enjoy the short but sweet 30 minute set we have planned for this trip ! If you see me hanging at the gig, don't be shy.... come up and say "Hello". We are a bunch of cool guy's and it's always cool meeting people from the boards on tour.

I'll be trying my best to keep you all updated on the tour thru these forums and on the RVP Forums, whenever I can. I'll be sure to video tape the hell out of the tour and to take lot's of pics. You never know, Dave might screw up the vehicle again or Dev might try unloading another "Pisser" :lol: I'm sure we'll get some funny footage as usual. There's always funny shit happening with the DTB. I'll be posting pic's and stuff when I get back from tour for you all to see.

So, take care everyone. Thanks for being the awesome supporters that you ALL are, I really appreciate it ! I'll try to post and check in on things as much as I can from the road. Hope to see a few of you on the road at some shows as well. Take care and see you all on the boards soon....

All the best,

RVP

PS... I'll have a real juicy RVP Drums update for you all when I get back from the road. Got some really cool news that I'm doing now and have done, to update you all about Later... :twisted:

#110805 by mo
Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:09 pm
fuck yeah
good luck, go forth and destroy

#111395 by Tim
Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:48 am
Rock on, Sarge.

#111472 by fragility
Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:45 am
Good luck!! Though I'm sure you won't need it (and should you happen to get lost along the way and end up in sunny England, I'll be happy to give you my final opnion on that new kit of yours ;))

#112186 by Drumdude13
Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:37 pm
Hey Everyone,

Hope all is well. Thanks for the cool wishes and all. Everything is going awesome !!! I took the time to update you all about the tour in the DTB Journal. There's a nice long update waiting for you all. Hope you enjoy it.

Take care and talk soon.....

All the best,

RVP

#112232 by sj_2150
Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:59 am
COME TO AUSTRALIA SOON!!!

#112252 by Biert
Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:03 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Hey Everyone,

Hope all is well. Thanks for the cool wishes and all. Everything is going awesome !!! I took the time to update you all about the tour in the DTB Journal. There's a nice long update waiting for you all. Hope you enjoy it.

Take care and talk soon.....

All the best,

RVP

Poor boy, has to dring Heineken :(
I feel sorry for you man! I really do! Heineken is no beer, it's piss!!

#112333 by DeadPatient
Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:00 pm
"RVP here. Posting from Norfolk, West Virginia"

Its in Virginia. No matter how much you pay attention in History class, noone can ever remember Virginia and West Virginia are 2 different states.

It sucks though when ppl try to explain where in Va do they live as in:

"I live in western Va"

as myself saying:

"I live in West Virginia"

It seems to be a thinker for some. My friend say thats basically be the ONLY time any member of this tour will ever mention this state. If RVP makes a shoutout to WV then I'll buy 10 copies, haha.

#112379 by Drumdude13
Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:23 pm
Sorry bro...... I'm an idiot and hated Geography in school ! Regardless.....West Virginia fucking rules !!! Same with Virginia !!! It was a great show in Norfolk. Anyways....gotta' fly......drinkin' Corona tonight !!!

Take care everyone,

All the best,

RVP

#112382 by DeadPatient
Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:36 pm
Hah thanks alot man! Looks like I'll have to buy about a dozen dvds when they come out now. Cant wait to watch you guys tomorrow nite at MrSmalls FunHouse. Hopefully I can score a few autographs.

James

#112582 by DeadPatient
Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:43 am
Woah hey, what did those drums do to you? Ive watched the DVD and read other ppls stories, but seeing it for my own, you bash your set with such force, you just dont know but I was in the crowd, after DTBs set, you was a major topic in the swamp of ppl amazing job and how if it was anything else other than Pearl you coulda beat through both top and bottom heads.

Soon as I came back, I called my guitarist and we jammed for about 30mins nonstop through 1 DTB song (Regulator) and other numbers before we got to our stuff, Great show. Wish ya would walked to the other side of the stage to throw that drumstick, hah any chance I can get one?