N/A
N/A
14%
14%
N/A
N/A
#141709 by Biert
Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:52 am
From RVP Forums (and probably the Terror Syndrome MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/terrorsyndromeband
ryan wrote:Hey Metalheads,

So things have been hectic here at the TS My Space Page and we thank you all for that. We've received tons of emails and messages regarding posting a full MP3 as opposed to just the medley's we've been doing...... Soooooooo........
We're going to give you all the opportunity to decide which song will be posted as the first full Terror Syndrome MP3. Here's how it works.... You choose your fave song out of the 6 we've posted in the 2 medley's, message us and the song that becomes the most apparent choice will be posted as a full MP3. Plain and simple...

Here are the list of songs in the order they appear in the Medley's :

Medley One :
- Stupidity for All
- When God was Sober
- Thrill Pill

Medley Two :
- My Next Victim
- Riot of Red
- Disposable Empire

Those are the choices. Have at 'er and let us know what you would like to see posted as the first full length Terror Syndrome MP3. Again, we'll release the full song when it becomes apparent which is the most popular.

As far as the remaining two medley's and the other special guest appearances.... they will be coming very soon. They're being post-poned for the fact that there are tons of people who want to hear a full song MP3 of Terror Syndrome. Your wish is granted, vote away and we'll post the song very soon....

All the best,

RVP

:D

My vote goes to Stupidity For All

#141721 by Leechmaster
Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:39 pm
My opinion:

1. Stupidity For All
2. My Next Victim
3. Disposable Empire
4. When God Was Sober
5. Thrill Pill
6. Riot of Red

#141801 by Drumdude13
Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:34 pm
Tomorrow morning... a full length Terror Syndrome Song will be posted..... which one ? I'll tell you all that...... it's a tight battle between these 3 songs :

"Stupidity for All"
"My Next Victim"
"Riot of Red"

A couple other tunes are close but not close enough to those 3.

We've received tons of emails on our My Space Page where we announced this whole deal and it's a close race.... the most popular song will be posted soon... :twisted:

RVP

#141804 by JayjayAbnormal
Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:29 pm
Please let it be "Stupidity for All" :D

Also, do you think whatever song it is, would be possible that we can actually download it so we can listen to it on our MP3 player/iPods?

#141816 by Biert
Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:57 am
I won I won! :lol:

#141819 by Biert
Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:55 am
Awesome stuff man! Heavy as a really heavy thing, catchy, really cool!!