The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#141815 by Drumdude13
Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:50 am
Feb 27th 2007

You asked for it, now you're all gonna' get a full dose of Terror Syndrome !

It's really cool seeing all the people that are interested in this band worldwide. It's flattering and exciting to have so many of you guys on board at such an early stage. We have found that a vast majority of you all want to hear a full Terror Syndrome song instead of the Medley's we're releasing. So... we listened to what all you had to say and decided to let you choose which full length Terror Syndrome song would go up first. Thanks to all the people who messaged us and emailed us requesting which full length song they'd like to hear the most out of the two medley's we posted on our My Space Page. The song that was favored the most was :

Stupidity for All - Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/terrorsyndromeband

Stupidity for All just seemed to get all you metal heads hyped, so now it's yours to hear in its entirety as many times as you want. Listen away, things are about to get fuckin' heavy !!!

Stupidity for All is a straight up thrash tune mixed with some punishing vocals by our vocalist Denton Bramley along with some cool and weird musical interludes, especially in the bridge section. It happens to be the last song I wrote for the album as well. This song shows one of the many sides that Terror Syndrome has to offer. Soon you'll hear the progressive/metal/jazzy side of Terror Syndrome with Alex Skolnick (Testament) and Trevor Dunn (Mr. Bungle, Fantomas) guesting on "Rusty Trombone". Later on you'll get to hear a very moody, dark acoustic song called "Motionless" which is a musical journey in itself. The majority of the album is full out face-ripping metal BUT there are some cool surprises with other famous guest appearances that show diversity as well, I find that is missing in a lot of music today. You'll hear our take on diversity soon....

For now enjoy Stupidity for All, it's one of my personal favorites off of this debut album.... and don't worry, we'll follow thru with what we promised in the beginning and finish posting the other two Medley's in the near future so you can get a sneak peak of the whole album before it's released. Keep it heavy and enjoy !

All the best,

RVP

#141824 by ASHORIZZOR
Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:45 am
Yeah, that blows! :D
Thanks Lads!

#141883 by sdmf195
Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:58 pm
Ryan that is one motherfucking awesome piece of brilliance!

Godbless you my good sir! :)

#141886 by Drumdude13
Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:01 pm
sdmf195 wrote:Ryan that is one motherfucking awesome piece of brilliance!

Godbless you my good sir! :)

Thanks very much bro ! I love "Stupidity for All", easily one of my faves if not my favorite song on the album. Thanks again for the kind words....

All the best,

RVP

#141914 by JuZ
Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:35 am
Eeeeeeexcellent....

#141925 by sj_2150
Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:20 am
w00t!

that is all...

#141935 by gozu
Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:22 am
GoDDAMN IT!!!!! my computor is being gay and my GFs crappy pc don't have sound!!!!!

#141976 by Drumdude13
Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:05 pm
gozu wrote:GoDDAMN IT!!!!! my computor is being gay and my GFs crappy pc don't have sound!!!!!

Get a Mac and enjoy the sounds of Terror Syndrome !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I love my Mac !

To everyone else, thanks for the support and kind words on the Terror Syndrome stuff. You all rule sooooooo much !!!

All the best,

RVP

#141983 by ASHORIZZOR
Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:55 pm
Drumdude13 wrote:
gozu wrote:GoDDAMN IT!!!!! my computor is being gay and my GFs crappy pc don't have sound!!!!!

Get a Mac and enjoy the sounds of Terror Syndrome !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I love my Mac !

To everyone else, thanks for the support and kind words on the Terror Syndrome stuff. You all rule sooooooo much !!!

All the best,

RVP

Nooooooooooooooope, you and the rest of the SYL/DTB family ruleeeeeee! :twisted: :D