The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#142464 by Drumdude13
Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:31 am
TERROR SYNDROME FULL LENGTH MP3 - RIOT OF RED (featuring Christofer Malmstrom)

March 6th 2007

Hey Everyone,

Time for another song..... we're going to post one more full length Terror Syndrome song and then eventually get the other 2 medleys up featuring guest appearances from Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad, Devin Townsend Band), Alex Skolnick (Testament) Trevor Dunn (Mr. Bungle, Fantomas) and more. The two songs that have been requested the most from the two Medley MP3's we've had up are "Stupidity for All" and "Riot of Red". Everyone has been expressing how they want to hear another full song.... So the other full length MP3 that's going up is "Riot of Red". This song features the amazing guitar solo by Christofer Malmstrom (Darkane, Non-Human Level), it also showcases the many different angles of Denton Bramleys voice. "Riot of Red" overall is an intense song with some crazy musical passages that are fun as hell to play and listen to. Thanks to all who messaged/ emailed their feedback on what they wanted to hear next. Hope you all enjoy it ! Go to http://www.myspace.com/terrorsyndromeband to check out the new full length MP3.

We're currently looking into a couple options for a possible Terror Syndrome live show in the very near future. We plan on hitting the stage to show how brutal these tunes are live. Vancouver will obviously be the place of choice for this eventual show. We'll keep you posted as that time comes closer ! In the meantime, we'll keep you guys going with "Riot of Red". Stay posted for more cool Terror Syndrome news, MP3's and more in the near future....

All the best,

RVP

#142465 by sj_2150
Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:03 am
Awesomeness!!! RVP \m/ rules!

#142484 by Biert
Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:27 am
Cool stuff, again!

I'm still waiting for a proper quality MP3!!

:twisted:

#148562 by Spaceship Superstar
Sun May 06, 2007 9:01 am
This one's my favourite of the Myspace songs so far, they're all good but this is oustanding stuff. Good job Ryan, you've definitely made a buyer out of me! \m/