The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#144620 by Drumdude13
Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:08 pm
April 3rd 2007

MP3 Time !!!

First of all, We've been getting nothing but awesome feedback from all of you about Terror Syndrome on our My Space Page, things have really blown up there in just over a month since our First MP3 was released. We want to thank all of you for the absolutely amazing support, we really appreciate it. You guy's truly kick ass in every way possible.

Now... We were going to release another couple medley's but we keep getting requests daily for another full length song, so here it is. You can check out "When God Was Sober" at our My Space Page http://www.myspace.com/terrorsyndromeband. This is a straight up metal ass kicker of a song. It was one of the first songs I wrote for the album and it was the first song Denton wrote vocals for. This is the song that sold me 150% on Denton's vocal ideas, screaming, singing and overall abilities. His performance on this song proved to me that he was the guy for Terror Syndrome. Hope you guy's dig it, it's one of my fave tunes on the album.

Lastly, we will post one more full length MP3 or maybe another Medley in another couple weeks or so and then we'll probably hold off on posting songs for a while until we figure out when and how our album will be released (looking into summer of 2007), we're looking into many options right now and will keep you posted. You may finally get to hear some of the other guest appearances from Alex Skolnick (Testament), Trevor Dunn (Mr. Bungle, Fantomas), Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad, Devin Townsend Band) among others on the next MP3. Stay posted and thanks again for the awesome support, you all rule !!!!

All the best,

RVP

#144622 by Persuader
Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Heavy shit, and yet another mix (I think?). :)
Love the kicks and repetitive screams at the end, even though I hold Stupidity for all a bit higher.

#144630 by Drumdude13
Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:52 pm
Persuader wrote:Heavy shit, and yet another mix (I think?). :)
Love the kicks and repetitive screams at the end, even though I hold Stupidity for all a bit higher.

Yeah bro, Stupidity for All is my fave tune by far !!! Love playing that song !!! Thanks for the comments, you rule as always bro !

RVP

#144631 by sj_2150
Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:05 am
RVP iz da bomb!

thanks for the update dude :)

#144634 by day old male
Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:29 am
Great new song guys. There's something reminiscent of Jonathan Davis in Denton's vocals I think. Powerful stuff. I'd love to hear this live!

#144635 by Biert
Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:11 am
Good stuff!!! :D

#144677 by Drumdude13
Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:05 pm
day old male wrote:Great new song guys. There's something reminiscent of Jonathan Davis in Denton's vocals I think. Powerful stuff. I'd love to hear this live!

It's pretty devastating everytime we jam it, way heavier than the recording. This shit will rip peoples faces off live, whenever that happens.... trust me it's fuckin' crazy heavy live :twisted:

#144738 by Blazingmonga
Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:20 am
Another great track Ryan!

As with all the other T.S. we have heard...the drumming stands out especially. Awesome stuff.

Cant wait for the full album.

#144791 by Persuader
Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:30 pm
Yeah, anything set there yet? Label, release date?

"George is getting very frustrated!!"

#144876 by Persuader
Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Sweet, thanks!

#149432 by hog
Sun May 13, 2007 2:03 pm
When God was sober is my fave TS track so far. Fucking awesome.