The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#154823 by Drumdude13
Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:40 am
July 18th 2007

Sup Metalheads,

Time for another Terror Syndrome update and a new Terror Syndrome song.

Terror Syndrome is busy rehearsing and finally preparing to play some shows ! Shows are in the works right now and we're looking to do something starting late August - September 2007, we'll keep you posted on confirmed dates as they happen. We are still looking to release our first album in late 2007 or early 2008. One way or another this beast of a record will be released. It's been a long process but it'll be worth it for all of those who are patiently waiting. The amount of feedback we're getting from emails and our My Space Page is unbelievable. Thanks so much for all your awesome words, we endlessly thank you and can't wait to destroy you guys live ! Please be patient with us returning your emails and My Space messages, it's hard for us to return them all but we always do our best in trying to do so.

As for Terror Syndrome MP3's, we've had 5 songs up for a while now and have decided to substitute the song "One Crime Closer to Hell" with "Revolving Horror" on our My Space Page Player at http://www.myspace.com/terrorsyndromeband "Revolving Horror" is a straight up, ass kickin' metal tune. It's a big sounding song with punishing instrumentation, topped off with Denton's insane but catchy vocals. A definite "Terror Pit" live song. "Revolving Horror" will definitely be included in the live set, so get to know it now at our My Space Page. You can also hear our songs in a few days at http://www.terrorsyndrome.com We're having a splash page with an MP3 player put up until the full website is complete. Deep Peace Design is designing it and expect an amazing website when it's done.

Lastly, we've been getting a lot of questions regarding downloading our songs. This will come in time but at the moment we're not ready to release a song yet. I hope you all understand. Downloadable MP3's will be coming in time..... again thanks for all the mail we've received regarding this topic, there has been a ton of it !

Thanks for the awesome support, you all RULE !!! Plain and simple. Stay posted for more Terror Syndrome news to come soon. Keep it heavy and HORNS HIGH !

All the best,

RVP

#154835 by hog
Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:36 am
Revolving Horror is the business! Catchy chorus too :D

#154843 by Drumdude13
Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:58 am
hog wrote:Revolving Horror is the business! Catchy chorus too :D

Thanks Mr. Hog,

Yeah catchy chorus with some punishing guitars, drums and vocals. I love this song personally. People are freaking over it on our My Space Page as well ! Thanks for the comment and the support bro, you rule as usual !

RVP

#155552 by hog
Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:14 pm
No probs Ryan,

It really is an awesome song.

Looking forward to the album :)