Who's behind the door... who's behind the door?

#77527 by King Fear
Fri May 06, 2005 1:44 am
Janne wrote:I don't get it. If bonus tracks are put on (expensive) albums to make people buy them, why doesn't that work in Europe? Even if we got an extra "I really love Europe"-track on AE, it probably wouldn't change sales figures...

Because the Europeans haven't any cheaper alternatives. But the Japanese can buy the cheaper import version without the bonus tracks if they choose to do so.

#77575 by EternalMetal
Sat May 07, 2005 9:32 am
King Fear wrote:
Janne wrote:I don't get it. If bonus tracks are put on (expensive) albums to make people buy them, why doesn't that work in Europe? Even if we got an extra "I really love Europe"-track on AE, it probably wouldn't change sales figures...

Because the Europeans haven't any cheaper alternatives. But the Japanese can buy the cheaper import version without the bonus tracks if they choose to do so.

crazy japs :lol:

#77580 by EphelDuath666
Sat May 07, 2005 5:17 pm
King Fear wrote:

it can be quite cheaper when you order stuff from America via Amazon :D

#77596 by Janne
Sun May 08, 2005 11:27 am
King Fear wrote:Because the Europeans haven't any cheaper alternatives. But the Japanese can buy the cheaper import version without the bonus tracks if they choose to do so.

Ah! Still wierd, but quite understandable... :idea:

#77644 by EternalMetal
Mon May 09, 2005 5:54 pm
Janne wrote:
King Fear wrote:Because the Europeans haven't any cheaper alternatives. But the Japanese can buy the cheaper import version without the bonus tracks if they choose to do so.

Ah! Still wierd, but quite understandable... :idea:

Yea, but cant they order over the net?

#77672 by Janne
Tue May 10, 2005 1:47 pm
That's what he said. And that's why it's so wierd...

#80823 by funny_little_guy
Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:18 am
The track is on the Dope Music version of AE in case anyone was wondering. My local JB HiFi orderded a whole heap for some strange reason... :shock:
#102255 by DAMAGED
Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:43 pm
funny_little_guy wrote:I just found this track on soulseek, it's pretty much just ambient background sounds and devin introducing some things about the record. The thing is I have never ever heard of this before, I've never seen it listed anywhere or anything. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything else about it mabye acually owned a copy with it on it. It cool really... but I don't live in korea so....

I own the terria japan version with the dvd cover and some other special versions but i havent heard of this...
What was the file name?

#102266 by Falk
Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:23 pm
EphelDuath666 wrote:it can be quite cheaper when you order stuff from America via Amazon :D

Mmh you're sure ? I don't think so. There are a few books (mangas) that I order from amazon US (as there is no french version, only japanese or english), and they charge a lot on shipping.
Something like 10$ per shipment + 5$ per item. A 10$ book costs me 25$ in the end. It's a bit cheaper for CDs, but not that much.
I asked amazon if there was not a way to pack some special item in a regular shipment, and deliver it to me at local shipping cost, but no, each amazon site in independant from the others.

#102269 by gurp13
Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:00 pm
thefillersweetcityjesus wrote:i say its aboot time us canadians got a bonus !!!

:D

anyone?

You *do*. You get to live in the same country as The Dev which means you might run into him at the market. Oh, and you get to see more shows with him than anyone else. Plus, there's that free health care thing. So, stop complaining! :lol:

#102327 by FUBAR
Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:01 am
could anyoone...possibly send me an mp3 of this track? :?
#167156 by Marijn
Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:02 am
Does anyone know how to get the track 'I Really Love Korea', apart from buying it in Korea???
#167172 by Biert
Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 am
Marijn wrote:Does anyone know how to get the track 'I Really Love Korea', apart from buying it in Korea???

I found it on Soulseek but officially, that's illegal you know ;)