Who's behind the door... who's behind the door?
#180787 by mineralinsulated
Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:35 am
Im starting to feel a little bit too much like 'piss on me devy, im in the front row..', by constantly posting about devs awesomeness, so this might have to be the last for a bit, but Accelerated Evolution is a magnificent record. The vocals alone are wonderful and the band sounds big n full. There are such sweet riffs, like at about 4.30 in on 'deadhead', how simple, how fucking groovy, yet metal!! However, be careful, i took myself off for a run today and chose AE as my musical accompaniment, but the spirit of the cd is so strong and intoxicating that it gave me the ability to run fast as (gesticulating all the way) and as its been quite a while since ive exercised, now, hours after said jog, i can hardly stand.
such a good record. but then they all are!
#181101 by cheesecake
Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 pm
mineralinsulated wrote:Im starting to feel a little bit too much like 'piss on me devy, im in the front row..', by constantly posting about devs awesomeness

There is never enough to say about Dev's awesomeness :D So don't worry about that eh :P
#212121 by croomekid
Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 pm
I would gladly accept Devins urine if I were at his show.
maybe ingest some to enjoy later.

..not taking it too far, or anything... :P
#213181 by Wander
Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 am
As I recently bought the AE CD, it's been playing regularly ever since. Depth Charge, Storm, Deadhead, Traveller, Away, Sunday Afternoon, Slow Me Down... Tons of awesome tracks.
#213587 by Liampie
Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 pm
The album is quite 'poppy', but somehow it took me long to get into the whole thing... Now I totally love it! From least favourite to #4 or even #3.
#214067 by Alex78
Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm
AE is awesome. it's so listenable but at the same time so emotionally deep. I mean, the middle part in Away for example, it f*** makes me shiver. AE is probably my second favourite Dev album (Ocean Machine is #1 of course)...
#223618 by Octillus
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 pm
This is the album where I am always like "Oh yeah, this one! I nearly forgot about it!"

Outside of Deadhead and Storm of course.

I always come back to it, and always enjoy it, perhaps on a rainy Sunday afternoooooooon.