The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#104230 by JuZ
Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:26 am
I second that blah. ;)

#104796 by A-Daamage
Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:03 pm
King Fear wrote:"Universal", on the other hand, is a full-blown song with lyrics and all, recorded (or at least completed) somewhat later than the rest of the Terria album. (To me, it doesn't have the same vibe either.) It was included as a bonus track for various territories and also appears on the 2-CD digipak version and the 2-CD tour edition of Terria.

I have to disagree. I placed Universal in between Down and Under and The Fluke and burned the new tracklist to a new CD, and it flows perfectly with the album in that spot. Give it a try, it sounds great!

#115125 by pacman
Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:17 am
I never liked the song (joke) use to skip it.. or program the cd whitout it

#115129 by Biert
Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:41 am
pacman wrote:I never liked the song (joke) use to skip it.. or program the cd whitout it

What? I love humble! It's one of the greatest tracks on Terria!

#115730 by Pisshead
Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:18 am
Definitely one to raise an eyebrow at, but then it's over quickly so you can just lie back and muse over the strangeness of "Humble". Nice way to end the album I think!

#115742 by Edzecrüshaer
Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:34 am
Oh my gådd i never thinked about that as a fault in the cd. Of course it's there by meaning.

What the hell is that white line along with a devy-song on top of the avatar? Where the fuck is an explanation to that?? :roll:

#115757 by Pisshead
Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:09 pm
Edzecrüshaer wrote:Oh my gådd i never thinked about that as a fault in the cd. Of course it's there by meaning.

What the hell is that white line along with a devy-song on top of the avatar? Where the fuck is an explanation to that?? :roll:

It judges our supreme godlikeness by our number of posts. I'M DUE FOR AN UPGRADE SOON :swear:

#115761 by Edzecrüshaer
Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:40 pm
Cool thing. How can I look when the upgrade is?

#115777 by Atari
Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 pm
Even I don't know there the ranking breaks are. Not that I need to know.....

My pretty blue bar beats your boring white bar.

#115801 by UncleTonyP
Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:30 pm
I have to disagree. I placed Universal in between Down and Under and The Fluke and burned the new tracklist to a new CD, and it flows perfectly with the album in that spot. Give it a try, it sounds great!

I did the exact same thing... but later took it out. It's mastering... is not the same, and it was enough for me to be bothered by it. great song by itsself though.

Gulp, same problem man, that song ALWAYS wakes me up. thankgoodness for Ipods, eh?

#115906 by VelvetKevorkian429
Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:09 am
What part are you talking about that wakes you up?

But on a related topic, I dont know if there is something wrong with the mp3 I got but on my Forgotten theres an extremely long, loud, and annoying noise that screams at the end of the song.. is that just the mp3 I got or did Dev actually put that in there for some stupid reason? because that always wakes me up at night when it comes on. and not only me, but the people around me. :?

And one more question.. Is the freakin track called Humble or Universal?

#115916 by Edzecrüshaer
Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:29 pm
It's called Humble.. According to all the tracklists I've seen on the net. So, it's pretty much 100%

#115923 by Atari
Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:13 pm
Yup..... Universal is only on the Digipack and Korean special edition (DVD case)