The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#61896 by gurp13
Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:27 pm
Olive? wrote:Humble is the hidden track! :wink:

Really? I didn't know that! I used iTunes to dload the names and it calls the hidden track "Forgotten."

As to the drop out, mine does that too. I always assumed it was, like, an outtake and that it was normal. Personally, that track gets on my nerves and I don't listen to it. I took it off my iPod. I listen to Terria a lot at night when I'm falling asleep and that track always woke me up.

I had no idea that the track was called "Humble." Is that listed somewhere? Thanks!

gp

#61967 by Olive?
Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:22 am
Forgotten is the hidden track of "Physicist".
Using iTunes to get the names of the tracks I had the same problem. Probably a mistake in the database...

#61970 by gurp13
Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:41 am
Olive? wrote:Forgotten is the hidden track of "Physicist".
Using iTunes to get the names of the tracks I had the same problem. Probably a mistake in the database...

Excellent information. I can make the change now! See, I knew these forums were good for something!!! :-D

#63070 by mistress2metal
Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:21 pm
*blink*blink* I listen to music closely but omg not that closely, lol

#63211 by The Duff
Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:15 am
niklang wrote:Along these lines sort of......

Does anyone have the new Enslaved album Isa?

If you do does your track 5 i think, maybe 6 end very abruptly? Just wondering if mine is a faulty one.

That's normal. At least, my copy has it.

Great album, too.
#67344 by Anark
Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:32 pm
Broken Glass wrote:Ok, on my Terria, on 'Humble' it stops for a second or two, then plays again half way through the song. It's done this since I opened it. Are all Terria's like this?

That's probably intentional. At least it fits the song perfectly well. Maybe it's simulating a cranky tape-recorder or something.

#67547 by asparagusDuck
Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:30 pm
My version doesnt have any tracks called Humble, but Universal instead. Its some weird thing with an acoustic guitar then Dev starts singing like a weird blues singer for a few seconds then its just weird noise for the rest. Does everyone else's version have this?

another weird thing, when i play it on realplayer, the track shows up as 'forgotten' even though its different from the forgotten on physicist. hmm.

#67639 by King Fear
Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:04 am
asparagusDuck wrote:My version doesnt have any tracks called Humble, but Universal instead. Its some weird thing with an acoustic guitar then Dev starts singing like a weird blues singer for a few seconds then its just weird noise for the rest. Does everyone else's version have this?

Well...
The "weird acoustic guitar" thingie is called "Humble". It's not included on the tracklisting of any of the pressings I've seen, but it's generally agreed upon that it's called that way. (My personal guess is that it's officially listed on the Japanese pressing (check ttp://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Interna ... nTownsend/ ) but as said that's just a guess.)

"Universal", on the other hand, is a full-blown song with lyrics and all, recorded (or at least completed) somewhat later than the rest of the Terria album. (To me, it doesn't have the same vibe either.) It was included as a bonus track for various territories and also appears on the 2-CD digipak version and the 2-CD tour edition of Terria.

Now, as for the drop out on "Humble", yep, every CD does have it simply because, according to Dev, the original "master" cassette/tape it was taken from also has it. So "it's not a bug, it's a feature", as they say.

I hope this clarified things a bit.

#78064 by rgx612a
Fri May 20, 2005 1:49 pm
I hear the cut in Humble, how can you miss that? It's just a joke song though. But Sister, it doesn't really seem like a cut, more like a slight volume dip or something, it's barely noticable.

#78302 by Uncle Remus
Tue May 24, 2005 5:53 pm
my Humble does a little jump at 1:21

Is that what you guys are talking about?

#90082 by hairbearbunch
Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:45 am
rgx612a wrote:I hear the cut in Humble, how can you miss that? It's just a joke song though. But Sister, it doesn't really seem like a cut, more like a slight volume dip or something, it's barely noticable.

just a joke song? I find it quite interesting, it reminds me of nature sounds at night time, communications going back and forward.
Has anyone here got "Enemies of the music business" by NAPALM DEATH, my copy of that has a very noticable gap in it.

#104185 by Big_d
Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:13 pm

hidden track? is it after stagnant? or what

#104190 by Atari
Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:49 pm
Big_d wrote:

hidden track? is it after stagnant? or what

Yes. After Stagnant.

#104223 by Deathcom7000
Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:10 am
Oh, thats what humble is.

Ya, I've been wondering that too. I have that blank also. I thought it was intentional, but I have no idea why

#104229 by SirJuzzi
Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:01 am
Blah, I always thought it was just a part of the joke.