The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE
#77072 by burning witch
Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:20 pm
Hello!

Does anyone know how many versions of Terria there are? Including digipacks and Korean versions. And does anyone know what features seperate them? I know 1 or 2 have commentarys and I'm just wondering which.

Thanking you lovely people.!

#77098 by King Fear
Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:18 am
European digipak (black cover), 2 CDs (one containing the album, one containing audio bonus track "Universal" plus CD-ROM stuff like live clips from the 1999 Japan tour, and also the commentary), Inside Out Music.

European tour edition, 2 CDs. Same as above, except that it's not a digipak, but comes in a slim 2CD-case, Inside Out Music.

(*** Note that both versions mentioned above actually contain more live clips than are listed on the back cover ***)

Korean version, 2 CDs. Comes in a 2DVD-case (thus, large format). Essentially the same as above, plus additional audio bonus tracks: "Man (demo)" and "Sit In The Mountain" (both of which had been released on other records before), and a sticker. Not sure whether it contains the commentary. Dope Music.

Japanese edition. Not sure about this one. From what I heard, it is a single CD, and it contains "Humble" as a listed track (also see below), and "Universal" as bonuses. Probably out on Sony Music.

Standard edition, 1 CD. Contains only the album. Don't know about CD-ROM bonuses such as the commentary, never checked. Inside Out Music (if don't know if there is a separate HevyDevy Records version in existence).

+++

All the versions I know of also contain the unlisted (except on the Japanese version, where it appears listed) track "Humble", which is the lo-fi acoustic piece at the end of disc 1.

#77111 by burning witch
Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:12 am
Thankyou muchly!

King Fear wrote:Korean version, 2 CDs. Comes in a 2DVD-case (thus, large format). Essentially the same as above, plus additional audio bonus tracks: "Man (demo)" and "Sit In The Mountain" (both of which had been released on other records before), and a sticker. Not sure whether it contains the commentary. Dope Music.

I have 2 versions and this is one of them, but it doesn't (from what I can gather) contain the commentary (unless im really missing something) and after seeing people mentioning the commentary and korean version in the same sentence I got curious as to whether there's infact two versions of the Korean 2 disc set or not.

The completest side of me coupled with Devins love of releasing multiple versions always ends up rendering me poor.

#78067 by Kristopher
Fri May 20, 2005 7:29 pm
I have the korean version on its way as we speak. and i have the european Ltd Edition and i gave the standard edition to my bro as I didn't need it

I have a question about the Korean version;

Is the second disc a vcd?
can i watch it in my DVD player or only on computer?

#78072 by Blazingmonga
Sat May 21, 2005 4:12 am
The Korean version has the same bonus material as the other 2 Disc versions (not counting the bonus tracks on the first disc)

#78097 by CardDinour
Sat May 21, 2005 7:36 pm
Kristopher wrote:Is the second disc a vcd?
can i watch it in my DVD player or only on computer?

nah you cant, they are CDROM only.

#86698 by Atari
Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:20 am
I have the Korean version, definitely no commentary. The live videos are in MPEG format and won't play back in a DVD player