The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#86962 by Eyesore
Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:53 pm
What's so great about it is the fact that so many of us wanted that song!! Hahaha. Devin mentioned it before Terria was released and then the song never made the record, so us rabid fans talked about it for months and months! Hahaha. I wish, though, we had the original song/idea to compare this DTB version to. That's always cool.

Therapy? recently posted demos from their most recent album on their websites. They put up the original 4-track idea, then a 4-track demo version, a rehearsal version and a final demo of the song. It was amazing to hear how a song started out and where it ended up. Especially when they basically posted the evolution of the songs in four different stages. It was really, really cool.

I wish more bands did that, I'd love to hear the original ideas for "Notes From Africa." =)

#86988 by funny_little_guy
Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:49 pm
The evolution of this song would be very interesting. Considering it was written for one album and ended up on one with a different theme it would be intertesting to see what had to change to make it make sence.

#87102 by UncleTonyP
Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:04 pm
raise your hand if 'Synchetsra' is going to make your life just that much more complete!

*raises hand*

#87119 by funny_little_guy
Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:12 am
UncleTonyP wrote:raise your hand if 'Synchetsra' is going to make your life just that much more complete!

*raises hand*
*raises hand*

#87124 by Atari
Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:45 am
*raises hand*

#129076 by Yanko
Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:21 pm
fun thread :D