The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#101725 by Chris
Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:56 am
Deathcom7000 wrote:What sucks is that no one I know listens to Devin, so I have no one but all of you to yell at.

Then it's clearly time to spread the word of the Dev :wink:

Deathcom7000 wrote:But oh god, Terria is amazing!!!

So true.

#101730 by Naffis-kun
Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:18 am
Listening to Terria for the first few times has to be the greatest musical experience ever!!

For me it took a long while to understand Terria in all its greatness.
At first I only listened to Earth Day and almost ignored all the other songs.
But then I slowly started to listen to the other songs as well and realized that they are damn awesome.
The greatest Terria experience was the time in the middle.
After past and before present.

#102591 by Pisshead
Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:33 pm
This thread has persuaded me to buy this album..thank you everyone!! :drink:

#102593 by Atari
Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:36 pm
Good work, people.

#118428 by ConfusedGenius87
Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:24 pm
I just ordered the 2 disc version. BTW is it like a regular jewel case or a digipack or what? Anyway I hope the album blows me away as much as it seems to be to other people. Synchestra was probably the biggest musical surprise I've ever had. I few years ago I downloaded some stuff by Ayreon cause I heard he was good. I heard some Devin song either from human equation or not but regardless, it sucked IMO. My friend Mike was bugging me to listen to Synchestra but I didn't want to cause I figured "eh it'll be more metal crap". Damn was I wrong. For every 100 "great" albums that someone recommends, there is one that is really great.

#118429 by Atari
Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:37 pm
There are a few 2 disc versions.....

Korean DVD case, Digipack and I think there's a tour edition too, but I don't have it.

I think you'll have the digipack...it's got a making-of commentary on the 2nd disc. :D

#120936 by ConfusedGenius87
Sun May 07, 2006 10:06 am
Just got done listening to it. FUCKING AMAZING!!!!! I'm listening to "Earth Day" again cause I love it. I heard the 30 second opening and I loved the melody. Then I found out what he's actually saying..."Dont eat...the beets...RECYCLE!!!". Genius.

#121752 by FlatHead
Tue May 16, 2006 2:26 pm
Just wait till you've listened to the whole album another, oh... fifty times or so :) It grows on you like a viciously delicious growing thing.

Lately the 'peak' of the album for me is that awesomely rocking part about two minutes into The Fluke. That shit knocks me off my feet every time.

#121757 by Biert
Tue May 16, 2006 3:13 pm
We have a Belgian member? Coool! :D

#121765 by JuZ
Tue May 16, 2006 4:49 pm
FlatHead wrote:Just wait till you've listened to the whole album another, oh... fifty times or so :) It grows on you like a viciously delicious growing thing.

Lately the 'peak' of the album for me is that awesomely rocking part about two minutes into The Fluke. That shit knocks me off my feet every time.

Hehe... I can relate to that. The Fluke is pure rock-out-with-your-cock-out gold. Hearing Gene on that track makes me wish I'd stuck with playing the drums when I was a kid!

#122671 by FlatHead
Sat May 27, 2006 4:17 pm
Biert wrote:We have a Belgian member? Coool! :D

Yes, my member is all Belgian.

#122695 by Atari
Sat May 27, 2006 11:23 pm