The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#87631 by Eyesore
Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:52 am
HevyMinik wrote:No, it was not this auction, but another one...
Just half hour before the auction ended, someone bid over me! :(
And I couldn't bid again because I was busy with something else...
Bitterness!

Use a sniping program!! :D http://www.snip.pl/en

#87752 by Greg Reason
Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:19 am
There is a difference between the two editions of the Terria DVD case....

Both versions contain a DVD case sized booklet and a DVD case sized REPLACE which has a printed thank you message to Korean fans and a printed autograph from Devin. However:

The original numbered edition contains a Terria sticker that the reissue does not have. The sticker is different to the ones you get from the website, it's just a plain white sticker with the logo on it. See the photo in the first post.

#87762 by Blazingmonga
Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:00 am
Greg Reason wrote:There is a difference between the two editions of the Terria DVD case....

Both versions contain a DVD case sized booklet and a DVD case sized REPLACE which has a printed thank you message to Korean fans and a printed autograph from Devin. However:

The original numbered edition contains a Terria sticker that the reissue does not have. The sticker is different to the ones you get from the website, it's just a plain white sticker with the logo on it. See the photo in the first post.

Interesting! Thanks for pointing this out.

#89248 by Guffers
Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:50 pm
yeah i picked it up at jb hi-fi and was quite disappointed, way back in 2001 i missed out on the limited terria and was stoked to find this edition. but there is ab mpeg missing (intro) and the artwork is stretched and looks wierd. plus the two bonus tracks i already had, except for universal. still i guess its better than having no special edition!

#89984 by Ineq
Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:19 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:I also got this on eBay for very little....I think it is fairly easy to get hold of these days. Mine is a numbered one.

It doesn't contain any unreleased material, so it is only really worth getting for the larger cover...which does look rather cool.

And the sticker :wink:

#90078 by hairbearbunch
Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:32 am
I too passed it up when I saw it in JB for $40, but it does say it's a cd-rom, not a dvd. Has any-one played it in their computer? Is their a visual element to it?

#90101 by Chris
Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:33 am
hairbearbunch wrote:I too passed it up when I saw it in JB for $40, but it does say it's a cd-rom, not a dvd. Has any-one played it in their computer? Is their a visual element to it?

It IS a cd-rom - which also contains some live videos (from a show Dev did in Japan), so yeah, there is a visual element to it.

The DVD-style mentioned in this topic just refers to the case.

#90233 by glidis
Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:09 am
The 2nd cd is cool Universal is very good song & the live videos are great,, and there is also some soundfiles with devin talking about the album & his dog happy.

#90279 by black_tooth_grin
Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:55 pm
I still need to pick my copy up from the city...im hoping it's still there.

Can't wait to get my hand's on that :P

#90280 by black_tooth_grin
Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:00 pm
I just rang up the guy who I get my CD's off....

$50 :shock:

I don't care Im still buying it. :P

#90370 by Ineq
Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:57 am
Im A Strapping Young Lad wrote:I just rang up the guy who I get my CD's off....

Try ebay?

#90425 by black_tooth_grin
Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:14 pm
Ineq wrote:
Im A Strapping Young Lad wrote:I just rang up the guy who I get my CD's off....

Try ebay?

Im not fussed about the price, im just happy there is a copy left for me to buy.

And $50 isn't that much anyway for a double CD package, I remember paying about the same for Megadeth's special edition of "Back To The Start".

#91197 by Eyesore
Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:08 pm
$50 is outrageous for a 2CD package! Are you serious?

#91204 by Atari
Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:25 pm
AUS$50 or US$50?