#97027 by Goat
Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 am
That was rude! Now bend over.

#97028 by FUBAR
Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:50 am
^ Haha...BRUTAL!
#97032 by Blazingmonga
Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:33 am
Révolènarkayn wrote:I would like to see some of the fantastic songs of TERRIA on stage (maybe some of you have videos). thank you

Hi Révolènarkayn, welcome to the forum!

I apologise for these guys...they are quite cruel. However, I am sure they are only kidding.

In response to your question, the Devin Townsend Band (DTB) regularly plays songs from the Terria album. The precursor to the DTB (usually billed as just 'Devin Townsend' or 'Devin Townsend and SYL') also played these songs. I think that the only songs that have been played are: Mountain, Earth Day and Deep Peace.

I hope that helps!

-David

#97033 by Chris
Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:53 am
As far as I know, Deep Peace has never been played live in its entirety, it was always "just" the long guitar-section. After the release of Accelerated Evolution, Dev made it part of a medley together with Away (quite awesome, btw)

#97056 by Blazingmonga
Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:47 pm
Chris wrote:As far as I know, Deep Peace has never been played live in its entirety, it was always "just" the long guitar-section. After the release of Accelerated Evolution, Dev made it part of a medley together with Away (quite awesome, btw)

Yes, I think this is correct. I should have said that.

10 points to Chris!

#98534 by Révolènarkayn
Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:35 pm
:roll: what can I say.. I wasn't at home for a time. that's strange. maybe I've said some kind of bad things about the fact of getting videos, but, I'm sorry, the DTB never toured in south of france as far as I'm concerned. thanks for the pic of slap :) "one of my friend is a giant in this kind of practice" . please, would you again explain your rage. I would also say that Terria makes me feel good..I'm waiting for synchestra. also . "l'enfer est pavé de bonnes intentions". Tim curry takes a great mythologic part in my head. :roll:

#160727 by TeamJonny
Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:22 am
The 2001 Australian tour featured the guitar solo to Tiny Tears and about half of Mountain played live.

He pulled out a few rare-ish songs on that tour: Om, Mountain, Kingdom, Underneath The Waves

The previous tour he was still playing AAA which as far as I know he hasn't played live in about ten years or so

#160754 by JuZ
Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:44 pm
TeamJonny wrote:The 2001 Australian tour featured the guitar solo to Tiny Tears and about half of Mountain played live.

He pulled out a few rare-ish songs on that tour: Om, Mountain, Kingdom, Underneath The Waves

The previous tour he was still playing AAA which as far as I know he hasn't played live in about ten years or so

That tour rocked my hairy anus. They even played Bad Devil! :happy:

#160879 by The Oid
Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:34 pm
Do you guys have bootlegs, setlists, or just very long memories?

I can only remember about two or three songs that were played when I saw Devin in 2001.

I do remember he played some Physicist stuff, which was amazing. :D

#163891 by Janny
Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:06 am
^ I second that. Bootlegs would be awesome!

#163960 by Mr Clean
Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:33 am
Never thought of it... are there any bootlegs page for Dev? :o

#163980 by trevthedevhead
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:33 pm
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:om?

Om?

OM?

From Christeen + 4?

Live?

:shock:

yah , was good. ( shit venue down here in melb. tho )

Wasn't the entire song as on the cd. but still awesome.