The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#151816 by Leechmaster
Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:29 am
Double post.

:oops:
Last edited by Leechmaster on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

#151817 by Leechmaster
Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:30 am
Nebularus wrote:Question is, the bonus tracks aren't that exclusive are they? Isn't "Sit in the Mountain" on the Christeen EP, and "Man" on the Japanese version of Physicist?

"Sit in the Mountain" is indeed on the Christeen EP. And "Man" is on the Japanese version of Physicist and Ass-Sordid Demos 1990-1996. So yeah, they're not that exclusive, really.

#151829 by Biert
Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:15 pm
Leechmaster wrote:
Nebularus wrote:Question is, the bonus tracks aren't that exclusive are they? Isn't "Sit in the Mountain" on the Christeen EP, and "Man" on the Japanese version of Physicist?

"Sit in the Mountain" is indeed on the Christeen EP. And "Man" is on the Japanese version of Physicist and Ass-Sordid Demos 1990-1996. So yeah, they're not that exclusive, really.

Which is the same "Man" as the bonus track on Infinity?

#151874 by funny_little_guy
Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:03 am
Yep

#156675 by Biert
Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:40 am
Zyprexa wrote:The pictures won't show up with so I just put them in as urls.

That's because you use the 'sharing' URLs, not the URLs of the actual pictures. If you do it properly (for example with the code thingies Photobucket provides) it'll work:

(This one is actually called Notes from Africa, sound familiar anyone?)

#156948 by funny_little_guy
Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:11 am
I ordered prints of all those and more last year. They sit proudly on my wall amazing everyone who enters... so me...

Re:

#237424 by Knotrice
Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:53 am
Biert wrote:Image

And also, this one is called Deep Peace.
#242175 by antikythera
Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm
Man, Universal is a great song. I didn't know it existed for the longest time, but it's one of my favorites. It's the only track that is actually exclusive to this edition, right?
#242204 by Biert
Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am
antikythera wrote:Man, Universal is a great song. I didn't know it existed for the longest time, but it's one of my favourites. It's the only track that is actually exclusive to this edition, right?

I think my digipak version has that song too though. But I'm not 100% sure, and I can't check right now because I'm not at home. So not really exclusive.
#242206 by swervedriver
Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am
Biert wrote:
antikythera wrote:Man, Universal is a great song. I didn't know it existed for the longest time, but it's one of my favourites. It's the only track that is actually exclusive to this edition, right?

I think my digipak version has that song too though. But I'm not 100% sure, and I can't check right now because I'm not at home. So not really exclusive.

It does, because mine has it as well. What's bad is that I've never even looked at the other media on that 2nd disc. I was probably distracted by the shiny black cover.